news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

View Poll Results: Is Vinnie Paz a Homosexual?
Yes 13 19.40%
No 26 38.81%
No, but I am 5 7.46%
Yes, I have indeed fucked him 5 7.46%
No, he's just fucken stupid 13 19.40%
I'm an atrocious judge of character and actually respect him 5 7.46%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2007, 04:43 AM   #31
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Dude is one of the worst rappers in history and that fucking group is so unjustifiably jocked by backpackers everywhere.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:43 AM   #32
Maxxx Millisecondz
Venemous Saliva Spit

Maxxx Millisecondz grasshopper

just to add to this; his verse on the new Percee P album is tolerable, but he still needs a lot of improvement.

the debut album: Better 8 Than Never NOW AVAILABLE!!!

coming soon to Newbury Comics!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/8bzagnojusticenopeace
http://www.myspace.com/8bzabeatspage
Maxxx Millisecondz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:53 AM   #33
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass View Post
Dude is one of the worst rappers in history and that fucking group is so unjustifiably jocked by backpackers everywhere.
you cant release an album like violent by design and then be called worst rapper in history........too much haterade
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 06:36 PM   #34
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

One of the worst in history??? That's literally the dumbest shit I've ever heard. He's one of the better out there, no best though.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:36 PM   #35
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treazon View Post
if canibus had stoupe's production since his outset he'd be not only more popular to a wider audience but probably regarded as a much better emcee than he is now. i dont agree with rating an emcee by the beats he chooses, but it seems like that happens on its own by consensus..

hey you yea you well...that was ALREADY DONE THE ALBUM IS CALLED "RIP THE JACKER" i dont' mean to demene your intelligence but where have you been man...
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:05 AM   #36
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treazon View Post
i dont agree with rating an emcee by the beats he chooses, but it seems like that happens on its own by consensus..
The best rappers are on the best beats IMO...
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #37
Krusha
Caporegime

Krusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken masta

I've never heard this rumor before....
Old 06-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #38
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pat is banned? Why?

And yes? Gaygaygay.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #39
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes, I have indeed fucked him.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #40
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

Peace to the new dude that posted I Who Have Nothing. Great song and video.

I like Vinnie Paz, kinda for the same reason I like artists like Method Man, not really looking for a lyrical journey when I listen to them, but I can feel them when they spit, 'cus they are powerful emcee's. Vinnie Paz can throw jems in his lines too, or spit a deep verse that has you feelin' kinda fucked up. On another note, I got to talk to Paz last time I was up in Toronto he did a show. He seemed VERY un-happy to be there, or just mad tired. but he was a respectful, short, funny lookin' mu'fucka that put on a GREAT show.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #41
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

What kind of bullshit thread is this? Just cuz an ill emcee like Vinnie Paz hates faggots (we must all hate faggots matter fact) his disses towards faggots are one of my favourite lines in Hip-Hop ....
Every rapper I know hates faggots so I don't know what's the big deal bout one emcee having some homophobic rhymes ....

He murders Violent By Design by the way , even though I don't like his hate towards Christianity and sometimes I think he's just some wannabee muslim but I still think he's got some dope rhymes and his delivery is dope....

Last edited by Afficial_Nastee; 06-10-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #42
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its fucking vinny paz father
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:06 PM   #43
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah, JMT makes hate music. kick-your-pregnant-sister-down-the-stairs music. so when you have these hard-ass orchestral beats, yelling DIE FAGGOT, DIE CHRISTIANS will get the moshpit jumpin. thats what it comes down to really. check this out for instance. listen to the crowd at :19 LOL

besides, vinnie hasnt been on a faggot-destruction-rampage since Legacy of Blood. he didn't make one reference on Servants in Heaven, and i dont think on History of Violence either.

we'll see about his solo album, if there's any homophobic shit on there.

lol, just wait for the song with Clipse, i hope it's called "EYUUUKH FAGGITS!!!"

Last edited by Tecknowledgist; 06-10-2009 at 04:09 PM. Reason: didnt even post the video like the tard i am
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #44
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lolz @ this thread resurfacing.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #45
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ this post
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote