news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-01-2005, 09:46 AM   #16
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: What keeps you listening to Wu Tang?

that ill in the sewer grimey rza sampling, them sick ass base lines and beats, them hard core, fuck wit us lyrical dominantion that is the wutang.

aint nobody about now, or since, that bring world war 3 too the wax, at the moment i got on a track

called Silent CMS.

boooyaaa, that is that fire right there. i will be listening to wutang when im old and grey.

like my pops listen too his shit from when he a kid. and he 60 now.

when im 60, yall gonna be hearing "wutang clan aint nuttin to fuck wit"

peace
Old 08-01-2005, 11:52 AM   #17
the8stricker

the8stricker grasshopper

Yea I figured thats what everybody was going to say.

Wu Tang's music is hard to explain why its nice.

Its just NICE!

Harlem's Finest
the8stricker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 11:58 AM   #18
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

albums like no said date and the problem
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:35 PM   #19
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

also keep listening to them because they dont appeal to the average muthafucker out there. You have to listen to check what they saying its not some readily accesible shit.

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:41 PM   #20
Gullyma

Gullyma grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Gullyma Send a message via Yahoo to Gullyma

Well Me I New To All Of This I Verly Lisen To The Wu Tang Clan---- I More Of A Mobbdeep,infamousmobb,bravehearts,capone With Noreaga Fan And Now That I Bought The Wu 93 Album ''enter The Wu Tang Clan 36 Chambers'' I Mind Change --probally End Up Been A Big Fan Of Then Cause Outa Wu All I Use To Hear Was Method Man Or Old Dirty Bastard I Dont Have Any Of They Albums Dought So This Is Only The Beginning For Me Well Das What Ya Could Say Bout Me I Also Got A Book From Then Is A Call ''the Wu Tang Manual-enter The Wu Tang 36 Chambers-book One I Read A Lil Bit From It Yesterday And It Sound Like A Cool Ass Book So Who Ever Dont Have It ''get It!
Old 08-01-2005, 12:54 PM   #21
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

Witty Unpredictable Talent And Natural Game

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:59 PM   #22
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

i wish i could answer ya question son..but i cant,i gotta have some wu yo,its like a drug,i know thats sounds kinda dumb but i need my fix......
Old 08-01-2005, 02:53 PM   #23
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gullyma
Well Me I New To All Of This I Verly Lisen To The Wu Tang Clan---- I More Of A Mobbdeep,infamousmobb,bravehearts,capone With Noreaga Fan And Now That I Bought The Wu 93 Album ''enter The Wu Tang Clan 36 Chambers'' I Mind Change --probally End Up Been A Big Fan Of Then Cause Outa Wu All I Use To Hear Was Method Man Or Old Dirty Bastard I Dont Have Any Of They Albums Dought So This Is Only The Beginning For Me Well Das What Ya Could Say Bout Me I Also Got A Book From Then Is A Call ''the Wu Tang Manual-enter The Wu Tang 36 Chambers-book One I Read A Lil Bit From It Yesterday And It Sound Like A Cool Ass Book So Who Ever Dont Have It ''get It!
welcome to the 36 chambers of death..
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 02:58 PM   #24
hellbound
since birth...

hellbound grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hellbound

'Cause, it's not boring to me. It's good entertainment.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:35 PM   #25
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i listen to Wu because they have s0o much metaphors and make me think, and also have that sound that no one did, i guess it will never get to0 old for me... i jus loved their music plain and simple, they made me look into the real hip hop and they jus raw like that, their skill cannot be mastered or taught jus born with it ya kn0... they speak the truth and make sense... and if they do rap about the same thing, itz using creative metaphors and examples...

PEACE

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 03:43 PM   #26
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wu-Tang Clan.....the empire that never fell, just individually matured. what fell off was hip hop itself... 10yrs ago, hip hop wasnt made with the intent of getting commercial success, if a track crossed over, it crossed over but the format was pure hip hop. nowadays the whole game is changed. niggas know, to get signed, you gotta spit the watered down wack shit.. and wu has never sold out like that, with the clout theyve gained thru their early success, kept continuing on with their beliefs and ways. thats why i love & support these brothers.
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 09:27 PM   #27
Gullyma

Gullyma grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Gullyma Send a message via Yahoo to Gullyma

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
welcome to the 36 chambers of death..
THANK YOU
Old 08-01-2005, 09:34 PM   #28
the8stricker

the8stricker grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique
Wu-Tang Clan.....the empire that never fell, just individually matured. what fell off was hip hop itself... 10yrs ago, hip hop wasnt made with the intent of getting commercial success, if a track crossed over, it crossed over but the format was pure hip hop. nowadays the whole game is changed. niggas know, to get signed, you gotta spit the watered down wack shit.. and wu has never sold out like that, with the clout theyve gained thru their early success, kept continuing on with their beliefs and ways. thats why i love & support these brothers.
Thats the straight up bottom line.

Harlem's Finest
the8stricker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 09:55 PM   #29
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

It's the background music to my life.. The score to my life per say..

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 11:58 PM   #30
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

What keeps me listening to the Wu?

A. They are the best rap group of all time, their shit is time less

B. The fact that I would rather listen to a tape of the fat bitch down stairs farting into a mic then listen to whats considered "hot" these days (50cent, mike jones, nelly, young jeezy aka young jizzy, lil flip, ect)

C. the fact that most other rappers with skill and great music who made hits when wu was at the top have sold out to make shitty records because thats what the people want and they can make more money that way. Just the other day I turn on my tv and see mobb deep on mtv talking about how the rap game has changed for the better because they can make more money. I wanted to vomit.