news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 01-29-2008, 11:14 PM   #46
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

What do the art history brush and history brush do exactly?
Old 01-29-2008, 11:27 PM   #47
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

they fill in the area that used to be there like say you erase an area and then decide you want it back. Well, you could duplicate the layer multiple times til it's recovered or you can use that and it'll fill in the era that used to be there, it's basically the oposite of the erase brush. There's a difference between them but I can't think of it right now. If I were you, I would go out and buy a book that'll teach you everything about adobe photoshop. I bought one recently and I've already learned alot even though I basically know all features of the program. I'll post a definition of those brushes from the book tomorrow.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:35 PM   #48
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Yo can I change a video file type by using photoshop?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:36 PM   #49
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Yea, but give me an example just to make sure I know what your'e talk about.

Old 01-30-2008, 06:30 PM   #50
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got a killarmy video in mpg, can i change that shit to mp4 or wmv
Old 01-30-2008, 06:35 PM   #51
Storm
Vatican

search for a program that does that. I doubt you can do that in Image Ready but you defenitely can't do that in Photoshop.

Old 01-30-2008, 06:46 PM   #52
Hollow Dartz

OK OK thanks fam:
****ALERT****
With all this Shyheim Talk I posted a Best of Shyheim Mixtape.. Just for niggaz saying he wack.....he nice, If Raekwon doesn't respond by Sun. I'll be disappointed.

****Best of Shyheim Vol.1 Mixtape is Posted in Mixtape Thread****
Old 01-30-2008, 07:45 PM   #53
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
What do the art history brush and history brush do exactly?
To answer it with a better description....History Brush Tool..Restores pixels from a designated history state or snapshot
Art History Brush Tool.... Paints a history state or snapshot in stylized brush strokes.

Old 01-30-2008, 07:49 PM   #54
Hollow Dartz

Yo storm you do Flyers or mixapes? I need a teacher...
Old 01-30-2008, 07:59 PM   #55
Storm
Vatican

Nah but I did start working on one but never finsihed due to the person already having soemone else doing one for him. Flyers, you gotta focus mainly on the text and how to make it stand out more to display. Mixtapes is kind of the same, but with more focus on the background and arists on the cover. I am thinking of expanding into covers though.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:19 PM   #56
Hollow Dartz

You know any websites where they can teach me how to do flyers...
Old 01-30-2008, 08:22 PM   #57
Storm
Vatican

Flyers, your going to have to search for that or ask MsRzaRecTah, she does something like that, she could give you some tips and stuff. For mixtapes, you can go to rapgodfathers.com. They got ppl who are good at doing that or you can just learn by looking at various mixtapes.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:54 PM   #58
Hollow Dartz

thnx godfafther storm
Old 01-31-2008, 12:23 PM   #59
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
To answer it with a better description....History Brush Tool..Restores pixels from a designated history state or snapshot
Art History Brush Tool.... Paints a history state or snapshot in stylized brush strokes.
Thanks for the info.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:26 PM   #60
Storm
Vatican

No problem guys.