news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 08-05-2008, 11:49 PM   #91
Shiz36
Graphically Inclined

Shiz36 crouching tiger

maybe this will help better

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"
Shiz36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:11 PM   #92
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Whats the perfect formula to make something look like it's reflecting?

I came across this from Winter and got curious:
Old 08-08-2008, 11:28 PM   #93
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Ok, if you were to do what I did, open the images and then crop and make the work space alot bigger. Then copy+ past the two layers or ctrl + J the layers and free transform, right-click Flip Vertical. Bring down that layer so its connected to the top image. Highlight the bottom images, hit add layer mask. Click on the gradient tool(make sure it's Black[L] to white[R]) and
then do the action bottom to top.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:51 PM   #94
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Sweet thanks.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #95
Shiz36
Graphically Inclined

Shiz36 crouching tiger

...and don't forget to turn down the opacity of the reflection.

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"
Shiz36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #96
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington View Post
I'm coming in extremely late here.

IMO, the very best way to get a silhouet is to use the free hand pen tool.
You'll need to learn to get the hang of it, but it gives the best results.
No choppyness, no jagged edges etc....

Just make a selection around the figure you wanna make a silhouet of, and fill it in with whatever color.

word that is prolly the best way to do it... takes some time to get to really know the pen tool, but you can get amazing results once you master it.

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:12 AM   #97
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on ULEAD gif animator is there a way i can move all the frames in one go without having to individualy move all 71 frames of my image one by one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:47 PM   #98
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I NEED HELP
I'm makin a new sig
what's a good artistic way to kind of fade out the edge of an image?
a part of the right side of my image just ends flat - I don't want that
Old 06-23-2009, 09:07 PM   #99
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

create a layer mask then use the gradient till you dig it then right click the layer mask box and apply

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:16 PM   #100
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

many thanks!
I finally found a helpful video on youtube about it too
ah I love this new sig! should have it done soon. kills the shit outta the one I have now, but that was the second time I ever fucked with photoshop.
tho this is only the third time lol.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:23 PM   #101
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms

ill. youtube is pretty much where I got my start, can't wait to see what comes out tho G

Old 06-23-2009, 09:24 PM   #102
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

actually I'm not sure how to do it the way you described, it gets all fucked up n such

im not very technical with this thing yet, but I think I can do what I wanted to do with this edge now....
Old 06-24-2009, 04:20 AM   #103
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

this is the fucking hottest thing on third earth
I'd give myself props if I could
[edit]
i think i need to make my blood moon larger tho, do that later

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 06-24-2009 at 04:42 AM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:54 AM   #104
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

ha ha beautiful... ima give props just on your name lol but damn G, that really is a dope sig. 1000000000000000000x better than your other. no offense but it was kinda boring. good job fam, peace

Old 06-24-2009, 05:03 AM   #105
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

word many thanks!
I know after I finished this one I was embarrassed for myself haha, like what a n00b
but yeah this is just the 3rd completed photoshop project I've ever done