news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

Old 10-06-2007, 09:21 PM   #1
snakesonawiggly
Crunk Is Dead

snakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken masta
Default Hot Boys - Guerrilla Warfare

1.Intro (Hot And Spicy)
2.We On Fire
3.Respect My Mind
4.Help (B.G. Solo)
5.Ridin
6.Off Tha Porch (Skit)
7.Get Out Tha Way
8.Clear Tha Set (Lil Wayne Solo)
9.I Feel
10.Boys At War
11.You Dig (Juvenile Solo)
12.I Need A Hot Girl (featuring Big Tymers)
13.Tuesday & Thursday
14.Bout Whatever (Turk Solo)
15.Sick Uncle (Skit)
16.Shoot 1st (featuring Papareu)
17.Too Hot

http://ramblingconn.blogspot.com/
my third blog
snakesonawiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 02:21 PM   #2
snakesonawiggly
Crunk Is Dead

snakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken masta

Bump

http://ramblingconn.blogspot.com/
my third blog
snakesonawiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:09 AM   #3
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

I've just recently been getting into Cash Money. This ain't a bad record, but not on the level of 400 Degreez imo. How you all feel bout it?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:05 AM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I can't believe somebody posted about this album hahahahahahahahahaha. Not a fan of them but i like some songs by Juvenile like Ha, Back That Ass Up, You Understand, In My Life, Bounce Back, BG's Cash Money Is A Army song, Little Wayne's The Block Is Hot song, Turk's One Saturday Night song. Turk just got outta prison not too long ago. He's picked up a little bit of weight. I saw a interview with him on Youtube since he's been out.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #5
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I can't believe somebody posted about this album hahahahahahahahahaha. Not a fan of them but i like some songs by Juvenile like Ha, Back That Ass Up, You Understand, In My Life, Bounce Back, BG's Cash Money Is A Army song, Little Wayne's The Block Is Hot song, Turk's One Saturday Night song. Turk just got outta prison not too long ago. He's picked up a little bit of weight. I saw a interview with him on Youtube since he's been out.
Oh come on, you don't like this album at all?
Old 04-28-2013, 01:18 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I've never heard it and i don't want to LOL.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:19 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
I've just recently been getting into Cash Money. This ain't a bad record, but not on the level of 400 Degreez imo. How you all feel bout it?
No Limit was better.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Cash Money's artists album covers hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Their album covers were similar to No Limit's artists album covers LOL.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #9
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

ghey
Old 04-28-2013, 05:46 PM   #10
KJR
Master Ninja

No way was No Limit better. Granted, the rapping wasn't great on Cash Money albums but some were nice (Juvenile and B.G.). The beats were the real appeal. Mannie Fresh crafted beautifully intricate beats that make these albums worth listening to for them alone. Hell, Lil Wayne's debut wasn't bad due solely to Mannie's amazing beats.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:01 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

No Limit had more appeal and had better rappers for sure. Also Beats by the Pound are some of the most talented in the business. Are you trying to say that Mannie Fresh had better beats? lol

Old 04-28-2013, 06:10 PM   #12
KJR
Master Ninja

^Hell yeah I am! I'll take "Guerilla Warfare" or "400 Degreez" production ANY day over "Ghetto D". What's your fav No Limit album based on production?
Old 04-28-2013, 06:25 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

Have you listened to Fiend's 'There's one in every family' for starters?

Old 04-28-2013, 06:29 PM   #14
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i remember picking this album up, never having heard of them, but i was like 17 and thought it was gonna be some killarmy type shit, because i saw em all in camo on the cover and shit lol

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #15
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury