news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground > Technical Support

Old 10-08-2007, 12:25 AM   #1
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out
Default music on my myspace page

How can I get WHATEVER song I want on my page without searching for the artist? Cause I can never find what Im looking for
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:02 PM   #2
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

I shouldn't help you out since you love poppin extreme amounts of shit about me, but, I'm Tek and I'm cool like that. Create a music page, than simply upload whatever you want on it. Go on your other myspace, view the music profile and just add the jam.

Tada...

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:29 PM   #3
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

^ I tried that and my version of the song is a WMP and not an MP3 and I see people havin those short WMP players on their page, and thats what I need to learn how to do
Old 10-08-2007, 06:11 PM   #4
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

You got me beat on that one, why not just convert it into a MP3 or download a MP3 version.

Old 10-08-2007, 07:03 PM   #5
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

^ How do I do that?!
Old 10-08-2007, 07:10 PM   #6
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Umm dowload would be limewire or something, to convert it you'd probably need cool edit or acid or something along those lines... what song is it?

Old 10-08-2007, 07:23 PM   #7
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

The Champ-Ghostface Killah
Old 10-08-2007, 08:21 PM   #8
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Just download the mp3 mang

Old 10-08-2007, 10:44 PM   #9
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

^I dunno where, other than limewire, wich I don't want to download, theres no where else that i can think of.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:43 AM   #10
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Wow, I can't believe I'm going out my way for somebody who calls me a E-Thug, I'll DL the Mp3 and send it to you...

Old 10-09-2007, 07:10 AM   #11
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL this is so easy to do iunno if i should help you out

i got 24 WU songs on my page for your information
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:42 AM   #12
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ There is NO need for that picture!

As for the question - Google answers shit like this, it really doesn't take much effort to find. Do a search for a myspace music player and it'll provide you with code to put a player up on your page.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:42 PM   #13
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Tonearm what the fuck in ghandis name is wrong with you having a signature like that, you should fuckin be banned forever.

Old 10-10-2007, 12:35 AM   #14
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's better than cilvaringz fat ass to the right

but whatever, all u do is host your music to a site

www.filefreak.com

then find a flash player

www.myflashfetish.com

capiche?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:35 PM   #15
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

^lol, I know how to do that if it's the little flash media player. All I need is that small windows media player thingy on my page, thats it, I've seen it a couple times, but once i try and find it i can't, i've looked at google also.