news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 11:28 PM   #1
Undead Ninja
Call me Cadet850

Undead Ninja grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Undead Ninja
Default Undead Ninja Vs. Sicka

Yo I wrot e a whole rhyme just to rhyme on this Sicka nigga and it got erased it was some good shit so i'll try to do it alllllllllllll over again!!! It's basically a retortion of the 77 lines of shit talk that he wrote towards me well after the tournament i'm gonna go away 6 months and work harder at this shit and thats for real. There ain't no rounds on this shit stirctly me and Sicka I can go for dayz and dayz but whoever wins wins and thats wassup.

Sicka your rhymes coulden't flow any quicker the ninja shoots you down amazing sounds perfected by the lords and masters who you bow down to the realm A-PEX of life. You should call me Christ I sacrified my rhymes to save...then destroy your life.

Yeah I fucked your mother so what nigga she didn't tell you i'm daddy who was never there why you lookin all scared come give me a hug lets be a family...HAHAHAHA you wish bitch I fucked your motha then dropped her back off on her corner you smell like fish her name was Jezebel....yup thats the shit!

I made rhymes to establish ground and hold my name down the construction took hours not a fucking fling quickie for 14 minutes it took fucking lyrical mastership and time to finish. I realize like Dr. frankenstein I created a beast of a rhyme now lets test the shit out I got the time.

Sicka i'll throw your ugly ass in the basement hide out bitch like Anne Frank or get shanked bitch.

Your messin with a Young G don't undermind or refine your rhymes you see cuz it ain't that easy stop holdin back nigga pull the big guns out. Or get blasted on you fake G on 352 fuck around it gets nasty.

I striaght fucked up your Oedipus complex drank it like boric acid i'm a mothafuckin ninja the true stealth assain.
I swear to GOD whoevers watchin me ride on this nigga while I smoke high quality green bitch nigga Sicka smokes Indian Chicory.

Sicka trys a destruction of the definition of sound nigga coulden't hold it down to leave it around it is already mastered to coulden't recept this rhyme its flawless bitch no point in wastin your useless time. Nigga I will degauss your street cred like your was anything to degauss in the firs tplace bitchs hurt anyways tear em down get back.

Thats who I be and you don't want none Hey!
I bow down to Uziel Gal creator of the Uzi SMG so I can fuck up this fake ass G who fakes with The Undead Young G. Can't you see i'm hott on these streets your rhymes were hot b4 the Palaeolithic era now in 2005 you run like Forest Gump to stay alive.

Your name is striaght up starting to make me sick (352) 344-8275 wanna say some shit got beef with a real G don't fuck with me come around my hood i'll show you what see.
In the woods I got a Machete this nigga is carryin scissiors I'll destroy you nigga don't with the fiddler.

Translate that bitch i'm a real G from life to me is like GUANO AKA SHIT
thats right SHITTY SHIT SHIT
you illiterate nigga your intelligent with your GED stay a garbageman for life don't worry bout me. I got my hustle on makin cash fo sho...but check it to got a piece (__**___) I never had to get down on all 4's.

You ride on Granite-ware I ride on Ashanti's 24" nigga you wish you could pop collars like these.
Anyway I can take it anyway I can make it the money, the bitchs, the rhymes, and the stash C.R.E.A.M. Whats the worls the about catch on Sicka you dumb bitch spit rhyme earn cash!

But your flow your style and your game was a major upgrade before you can topple the Undead's fame.

You think your inimical to me HAHAHA we will see...

Busta Rhymes crew once said "Whats the difference between me and you"?

Sicka answer the mothafuckin question I get my shit down while you shine shoes. You house nigga go back to the plantation i'll kill your ass nigga get a great sensation.

See I stay true to rhyme as its easy to see fuck around with Ninja pay with your life G.
So maybe you should reconsider your opposition on a unstoppable young nigga on the rise and flossin on shit HUH!
Your is no longer Sicka its Nanny Goat Nigga, take your elementary rhymes back to your mom and tell ask how long did take her to hang on?!

You lose your eyesight...no youve just been fogged been a nigga whose got a long way to go and a fake ass nigga he just scared. So homie I ain't studderin you or those bitch ass nigga's on the GNC crew. GNC is my book stands for (Generic Negative Cocks). Need I say more.

Naw G's i'm being a fake ass nigga to some peeps right now contridicting and shit but theres a little rspect from me to the GNC but this Sicka bitch can shove his rhymes up his moms ass cuz daddy don't want to hear it.
Nigga's gonna reply back to this shit IDGAF!!!
write what to write be who you be i'm on top bitch I need work but this sicka nigga UN on top Shinobi-No-Mono bitch!!! You can't handle the game 4 what it truly is nigga!

7:09 A.M.
----UNDEAD NINJA (SHINOBI-NO-MONO)

I'm gonna steal Yung Bergs Transformer chains if he steps one foot in Tallahassee!
Old 08-01-2005, 11:36 PM   #2
Undead Ninja
Call me Cadet850

Undead Ninja grasshopper
Default Re: Undead Ninja Vs. Sicka

Oh.I forgot something:

ˇSicka sus rimas le aspira su familia entera y el equipo puede aspirar mi asno largo dick y tuercas hinchadas del asno!!!

I'm gonna steal Yung Bergs Transformer chains if he steps one foot in Tallahassee!
Old 08-01-2005, 11:52 PM   #3
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

shut up dickless
Old 08-01-2005, 11:56 PM   #4
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

HAHAHAHAHA.. u had to retype all that shit an nobody hear likes u hahahahaha.....so u know nobody here's gonna read that shit......you dun sonned your self retard, no need to battle, your stupid as hell,
hahahaha;roflmao ojaifa['oekkr[oatgktgrtgkfuckyou-Undead
Old 08-02-2005, 12:12 AM   #5
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

Sicka got sonned
Old 08-02-2005, 12:13 AM   #6
Undead Ninja
Call me Cadet850

Undead Ninja grasshopper

Nigga I didn't come here to make friends my lyrics speaks for themselves. You can't comeback to that shit you little bitch so whatever man.

Old 08-02-2005, 12:23 AM   #7
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

at least i dont bite raps, never have an never will........what the fuck happened to u over night puto

look at it like this.....this undead kid threw down some of tha sorriest lines yesterday dissin GNC.....who u tryin to fool dipshit?......

yep, u a phony. thats really all i gotta say, "how could u suck so hard yesterday an come off like a pro today?
Old 08-02-2005, 01:00 AM   #8
Undead Ninja
Call me Cadet850

Undead Ninja grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
at least i dont bite raps, never have an never will........what the fuck happened to u over night puto

look at it like this.....this undead kid threw down some of tha sorriest lines yesterday dissin GNC.....who u tryin to fool dipshit?......

yep, u a phony. thats really all i gotta say, "how could u suck so hard yesterday an come off like a pro today?
Man fuck you that was some of my hardest shit!, I bite rhymes I bite mothafuckin rhymes don't fuck with me kid bite rhymes my ass nigga.

Your the bitch thought this linew as hot: call me an inbred,...yeah, I fuckin raped your sheep in there sleep.../

What the fuck is that bitch?! Don't fuck with me man everyone defeats you nigga your a motherfucking freestyle battle merry-go-round nigga. Idiom had you with this: you're the garden pansy "pink of my john" got elton
callin' you his butter pecan

You can't rhyme on me ma'n, you SFC nigga.

I bite rhymes but you talk about how your blinged out like Ice-Age stealing shit from Gucci Man and Young Jeezy, Boo.

And just fo tha record I wrote the comeback of your shitty 77 lines the same day I read your shit then my shit got erased I mustered up the energy to write that new shit all on the same day. I only posted it today because my computer kept saying:

"Send Error Report, Don't Send Error report". And to top that off my mouse wasen't working so I had to install my other mouse. Dumbass don't come at me with your fake ass shit nigga.

Old 08-02-2005, 01:41 AM   #9
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

what the fuck are talking about, i dont give damn if i lost a thousand battles, im just to damn lazy to type like u.

u a fraud anyways, with a wak sig..........yo, no one here likes u therefore most wont read what u typed, kinda like me. r you on your period or somthin? damn undead phony homie, quit beaten yourself up, after yesterdays raps man, there's no way anybody who peeped your verse is gonna believe u made this up.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:45 AM   #10
Undead Ninja
Call me Cadet850

Undead Ninja grasshopper

I never stole a rap in this life nigga, so the true reason you keep claiming so is because your rhymes are weak as hell so STFU! I'm done with you nigga portions have been the destroyed come back to later and ask fo some more!

Old 08-02-2005, 02:01 AM   #11
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

whatever
Old 08-02-2005, 02:09 AM   #12
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

hold up, why r u the only real ninja down with the wutang?......in that rap against gnc u kept sayin some shit like that.....u rap for wu? whats up. serious man, put that book u wrote an my drunk freestyles behind u, why r the tru wu ninja or whatever?
Old 08-02-2005, 02:14 AM   #13
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

oh shit this kid is a lot better than yesterday, tomorrow he will be better than Papoose, and the next day he will be the greatest rapper of all time.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:15 AM   #14
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

what'chu mean, he's cuttin an pastin or whatever?
Old 08-02-2005, 03:41 AM   #15
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

i wrote a verse, but i loook at what u wrote,.....u can have the glory of bein a text emcee...u fuckin fraud...I know u fuckin jacked that shit up......i know mad cats who r gonna say the same shit......im not even gonna lay a verse down, your a disgrace..."thats my hardest shit"
shut the fuck up whiner,...fuck u so scared of u gotta rip off lyrics that took alot longer than one night to write.....your lost bitch...you know if we both had say like a week to write some shit, you'd get sonned to the fullest an it would be my soft shit.....i dont need no big guns for u lil phony fuck........so yeah, i guess i ll lay down the verse, whats GNC gonna say about your verse?.....whatever

keep it up junior.../
just get to watch u die sooner../
aint shit u can do to me that i havent already mastered.../
so fuck your verse,..u couldnt get shit perculating or mixtapes circulating if u paid napster.../
your an actor,..an u aint gettin an oscar.../
sicka than aidz, knock u out like reyes vs burton,...leave you bleedin with no doctors.../
cant believe im gettin busy like this.../
your a fuckin baby,...i could actually be your daddy but id pitch u off a cliff for throwin fits u bitch.../
u could never be offspring of mine,..you'll never match my bloodline
my family's royal,...reign supreme over the mainstream.../
u a fuckin chump,...an we know u aint countin cream.../
level u like a triple beam../
knock your teeth out like a crack fiend.../
your rhyme's r simple...your a waste but u aint hazardous.../
we know u runnin all over the hiphop boards huntin for rhymes to gather up.../
you aint shit,...why the hell u steppin to the GNC?...
if u wu fam than prove it.../
we know u aint...give u products to watch u fuck up,..you couldnt move shit../
just watch me lose,...u wanna be a wannabee for awhile.../
flatten your goofy ass an piss on your title.../
undead ninja bitch...the gods wouldnt let u throught the pearly gates.../
satan turned u down,...some souls are to fuckin useless to take.../
where ever u be,...ill be a step ahead of you..../
with the piano wire to choke u,...but you dont need air cuz all u can do is type raps fool../
u aint a ninja.../
more like a spice girl...dogs go to town on your ginja(ginger).../
eat u for dinna...u a fuckin baby beggina.../
you'll never be a winner.../
anorexic lyin phony bolemic hangliding on doritos an still gettin thinner.../
your girl watches my cock rise,...i bust a nut in her eyes.../
ms. undead does sicka, uncut,live, im the badguy who never dies.../
those r the only flicks you'll find me perfomin in.../
keep your hands off my loot or u might find me stormin in on u an the rest of the women.../
you went for miles,...try to make my night wack../
i'm tired of your shit,....your gettin banned as soon as 36 comes back