news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: Who's gangsta on this sitE
BigbeN 12 15.58%
SkampoE 15 19.48%
Humanface huggaH 5 6.49%
PeP 9 11.69%
TeknicelstyleZ 14 18.18%
CeitedmofO 3 3.90%
BigrisK 6 7.79%
Prolifical enG 5 6.49%
SaqurakihanamichI 3 3.90%
The shaolin assassiN 8 10.39%
StylemasterR 5 6.49%
Slippy capalinI 7 9.09%
Tauro, da grim latiN 4 5.19%
IlzpotenT 7 9.09%
Bis faN 6 7.79%
TechniciaN 9 11.69%
ShraP 8 10.39%
Fathert!mE 4 5.19%
Free_heyzeuS 4 5.19%
Maximus da mantiS 7 9.09%
PalehorsE 4 5.19%
L1nkS 6 7.79%
SickarockS 8 10.39%
ZigzaG 4 5.19%
Visions unseeN 2 2.60%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2007, 03:49 PM   #391
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

This is how gangsta America is

Stop picking on nerds, tek

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 10-11-2007, 04:01 PM   #392
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

HA! WOWSERS@ that clip...

CONservative goverMENt
Old 10-11-2007, 04:08 PM   #393
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
HA! WOWSERS@ that clip...

Ilz - the nex time we speak, i want you to say all those werdz that make you Ilz: "Wowzers", fuckin'... "good night Irene".... and ofcourse "Get off mah clit".

For those werdz to go from a monitor to vocal makes L1NKS..... satisfied.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:12 PM   #394
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
Ilz - the nex time we speak, i want you to say all those werdz that make you Ilz: "Wowzers", fuckin'... "good night Irene".... and ofcourse "Get off mah clit".

For those werdz to go from a monitor to vocal makes L1NKS..... satisfied.
You are one sick puppy, I like it!!

CONservative goverMENt
Old 10-11-2007, 04:16 PM   #395
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
You are one sick puppy, I like it!!

^^^Hahaaaaaaa.

With all do respeck of course.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:52 PM   #396
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Lmao at australians saying bricks is homely, how the fuck do I post youtube videos...

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
Old 10-11-2007, 05:02 PM   #397
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Nigga Fuck brick City. Ya'll Niggaz seem to forget who be turning them white hoes out!

Old 10-11-2007, 05:06 PM   #398
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Those crackers belong to the itty bitty tittie comittie?

Old 10-11-2007, 05:08 PM   #399
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

I give up, come take a plane ride you fuckin joke motherfuckers. Australia is one big homo continent, the worst crimes that go on over there is a bunch of inbred cracker ass crackers beating up lebanese kids.

Old 10-11-2007, 05:10 PM   #400
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Enough abou me, let's bash on the aussie kids. Fuck pussy ass Aussie boys. I'd stomp a hole through all you faggots.

Old 10-11-2007, 05:14 PM   #401
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

I know you heard him before. They were all like "CRICKEY TEK SHOULD TAKE A WALK THROUGH SWABURNE ITS CRAZY OVER THERE MATE".

I love how everything in the aussie language has gay connotations to it. They call eachother "Mate" are you trying to mate with your friend? They call pills "floppers", sounds like penis to me, I guess since they swallow pills they relate it to something else they swallow. They're definately a bunch of homo's....

Old 10-11-2007, 05:18 PM   #402
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Robert:

Aye mite, suck my donger I just cracked a fat.

Fredy Mech:

Crickeys! I love floppers mite!
Old 10-11-2007, 05:20 PM   #403
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

hahaha
Old 10-11-2007, 05:21 PM   #404
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

DJ Faggot: Oye I used to take floppers mate! The likes of nowadays I only swallow floppers on the weekend!"

Roberta: CRICKEY MATE, I needs to take me floppers on the regular I imagine!

Old 10-11-2007, 05:28 PM   #405
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Don't fuck with NIGGAZ down under......because that would be mad homo son!