news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: Who's gangsta on this sitE
BigbeN 12 15.58%
SkampoE 15 19.48%
Humanface huggaH 5 6.49%
PeP 9 11.69%
TeknicelstyleZ 14 18.18%
CeitedmofO 3 3.90%
BigrisK 6 7.79%
Prolifical enG 5 6.49%
SaqurakihanamichI 3 3.90%
The shaolin assassiN 8 10.39%
StylemasterR 5 6.49%
Slippy capalinI 7 9.09%
Tauro, da grim latiN 4 5.19%
IlzpotenT 7 9.09%
Bis faN 6 7.79%
TechniciaN 9 11.69%
ShraP 8 10.39%
Fathert!mE 4 5.19%
Free_heyzeuS 4 5.19%
Maximus da mantiS 7 9.09%
PalehorsE 4 5.19%
L1nkS 6 7.79%
SickarockS 8 10.39%
ZigzaG 4 5.19%
Visions unseeN 2 2.60%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2007, 03:18 PM   #526
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Neverending Thread Part 2?
Old 10-12-2007, 03:19 PM   #527
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

im grinding on da block, u grinding on a cock.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:23 PM   #528
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

for someone grinding on the block you sure seem to be online alot. is your block in your mama's basement?

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
Old 10-12-2007, 03:25 PM   #529
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i serve my custies out my window lmao
Old 10-12-2007, 03:30 PM   #530
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

oh you work at mcdonald's. that explains your fat ass fat.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
Old 10-12-2007, 03:33 PM   #531
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

god damn bro, should i liff my belly so u can continue sucking me off better?
Old 10-12-2007, 04:07 PM   #532
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ceitedmofo's bitch is back up again
Old 10-12-2007, 04:10 PM   #533
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

fuck u talkin bout faggit^^
Old 10-12-2007, 04:42 PM   #534
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Leave it Skam, these W.A.S.P's are so suburban gated they don't understand the concept of light skinneded hispanics. They see another person with white skin that looks cool and they automatically want to embrace us into the white race. When they find out we're actually Boricua or Cuban they get upset by the sudden rejection and start trying to find ways to convince us that we're similar to them. I've been through this before... it's sad really.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
Old 10-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #535
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
Leave it Skam, these W.A.S.P's are so suburban gated they don't understand the concept of light skinneded hispanics. They see another person with white skin that looks cool and they automatically want to embrace us into the white race. When they find out we're actually Boricua or Cuban they get upset by the sudden rejection and start trying to find ways to convince us that we're similar to them. I've been through this before... it's sad really.
damn blak i couldnt have said it better. n 4 da record iam pro rican n cuban n aint no honky in me lol
Old 10-12-2007, 06:07 PM   #536
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Get the fuck outta here, you fake ass lame wannabe gangster motherfucking motherfucker! If you was a gangsta, you wouldn't spend all day in front of de PC - you would rob and kill and make business sucka, you would have more intelligent stuff to do!

Stupid ass suckers.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 10-12-2007, 06:11 PM   #537
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

skampoe without a doubt

Old 10-12-2007, 06:50 PM   #538
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
youse a faggit telling another man 2 suck ur cock geez whut a homo. if i was white i'll fuckin burn ur lil teepee down 2 da ground cock boy.
I KNEW ONLY A MOTHER FUCKKKIN KRAKKKKKKKER ASSSS KRAKKER WOULD SAY SHIT LIKE THIS TO ME SON. FUCK YOU NIGGA, I'D FUCK BURN DOWN LOG CABIN, THAT'S MY WORD MY NIGGA, I'D LOVE TO STOMP THE SHIT OUT A LITTLE PILGRIM LIKE YOU NIGGA, CRUSHIN LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRE FUKKK U MY NIGLET FUCK YOU.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:54 PM   #539
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
Get the fuck outta here, you fake ass lame wannabe gangster motherfucking motherfucker! If you was a gangsta, you wouldn't spend all day in front of de PC - you would rob and kill and make business sucka, you would have more intelligent stuff to do!

Stupid ass suckers.

I'D FUCKING GANG RAPE YOUR CORNY ASS SON. WUT DA FUCK NIGGA YOU THINK YOUR HARD NIGGA?

YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO A FAGGOT ASS NIGGA? FIRST I GET ALL HIGH OFF EXSTACY NIGGA, BY THE FUCKING BOTTLE FULL MY NIGGAS. THEN WHEN MY EMOTIONS ARE RAGING I CUT THE DICK AND BALLS OFF THAT MOVAFUCK AND FUCK HIM UP THE FLESHY PATCH WHERE HIS DICK USE TO BE SON. I'M MOTHERFUCKING GANGSTA NIKAH. I FUCKING PEE ON BITCHES AT PARTIES AND SHIT MY NIGGA. I FUCKING JACK MY DICK IN YOUR LOTION BOTTLE WHEN I VISIT YOUR HOUSE AND USE THE BATHROOM JUST SO I CAN GET MY SEED RUBBED INTO YO BABY'S MOMMA MY NIGGA.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:31 PM   #540
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
I KNEW ONLY A MOTHER FUCKKKIN KRAKKKKKKKER ASSSS KRAKKER WOULD SAY SHIT LIKE THIS TO ME SON. FUCK YOU NIGGA, I'D FUCK BURN DOWN LOG CABIN, THAT'S MY WORD MY NIGGA, I'D LOVE TO STOMP THE SHIT OUT A LITTLE PILGRIM LIKE YOU NIGGA, CRUSHIN LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRE FUKKK U MY NIGLET FUCK YOU.
hey faggyoo, if i am a cracker lol den dat makes me da most gangsta cuz i almost erased ur whole race from da face ofda wilderness of N.AMERIKKKA n had my way witcha women n children so i win u fuckin fagular!!! WHAT WHAT NIGGA WHAT!!!