news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 08-01-2005, 10:13 AM   #1
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne
Default Outcomes

"Each hear to claim their way, some just copy what is set before them, as they thrieve for that type, these are just generations of recycled appearences that diminish, one time not to be known and thats only the left side of it, how nature changes the shades, to clarify all set right in front, and is direct and shielded, for these are the only situations where they can be great fear for nothing, and just to make it better, long before others did not care of the time to come, whilst showed lack of much important factors, that is later on to discover more again, other things seem to be happening, only that its showing, after will recall of most valid and thats just a shame, for those who tried to see or be seen, but could not mention, which was our way".
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 10:18 AM   #2
Ebo

Ebo grasshopper
Default Re: Outcomes

I was wondering if you write these verses to music, i'm curious as to how it would sound.
It's a nice one again.

Peace,

ps. Could you comment on my verse 'Slaves by manipulation', i would like to know what you think of it.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:22 AM   #3
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne
Default Re: Outcomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebo
I was wondering if you write these verses to music, i'm curious as to how it would sound.
It's a nice one again.

Peace,

ps. Could you comment on my verse 'Slaves by manipulation', i would like to know what you think of it.
Yes these verses are for music (my music is extremely similar to Sunz Of Man or Gravediggaz and generally Gza) hope that gives you an idea of my type of beats, whilst the tempo is the same also. I'll zip some of my trackz and send them for others to hear.

Sorry i have been quite busy at work these past two weeks (my database on Novell which has data from 1985 got deleted by some aspiring user)so i didn't get time to read peoples posts i was just posting my own (kind of selfish), anyway i'll definately do that.

Peace
PS: Keep posting
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote