news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: Who do you think is sexieR?
MsrzarectaH 36 39.13%
IlzpotenT 12 13.04%
Columbian mamI 18 19.57%
Kriszy substancE 26 28.26%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-14-2007, 12:32 PM   #166
eVoL
Axe about me

eVoL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to eVoL

I rest my case.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:36 PM   #167
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

okay truelove718...

CONservative goverMENt
Old 10-14-2007, 12:36 PM   #168
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
ahh.... a guy that has a foot fetish .........

nobody wants a girl with fuked up feet
id believe that if he wasn't so misogynist.

u give evol too much credit. he has a cock fetish.

mf be makin veggie dildos at home. the grocery store clerk thinks he's a vegan, mad carrots, cucumbers, bannanas, andf sometimes jalepenos for those nights he wants to get a lil spicey. he throws some ky warming jelly on a pepper.....oooooweeee!!! evol is in hog heaven!!!!

but u think she got fucked up feet? i can't really tell from that pic. need more evidence.

well Ilz?......

matter of fact we need a complete breakdown from all conteststants.

Miss Wu-Corp Pageant.

we need:
ass pic
foot pic
face pic
casual
classy
swimsuit

Old 10-14-2007, 12:39 PM   #169
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms

Well most fags I know also date fat chicks so I believe it... I do believe I found his myspace page.....lmfao!!

CONservative goverMENt
Old 10-14-2007, 12:39 PM   #170
STYLE

i spoke too soon.

acceptable. but the pinky toe on the left foot is in question. lol. we'll have to do a complete investigation and get back to you with the results.

Old 10-14-2007, 12:46 PM   #171
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

I'll take it, :: shrugs :: I have barney rubles. no knuckles and certainly no crooked toes...

I've posted them before, check the archive... no shame in my game.

CONservative goverMENt
Old 10-14-2007, 12:48 PM   #172
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
matter of fact we need a complete breakdown from all conteststants.

Miss Wu-Corp Pageant.

we need:
ass pic
foot pic
face pic
casual
classy
swimsuit
I say a male competition would be interesting......

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 10-14-2007, 12:48 PM   #173
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

But to Mr. Evol... dearie, you try so hard to be hard and funny but I know you're dirty lil secret. Your really a softie and like your girls squishy.....fag.

CONservative goverMENt
Old 10-14-2007, 12:50 PM   #174
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
whoa its like the artest melee in here wtf happened?

ps noooo feet threads... sam7 will come back for a feet buffet.
lmaooo damn old school shit!! I remember that thread too well!!!!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 10-14-2007, 01:03 PM   #175
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
I say a male competition would be interesting......
u really don't wanna do that. plus there aint enuff girls to vote. it'll be like 4 votes for me and like 20 contestants with zero votes. how is that gonna look?

Old 10-14-2007, 01:15 PM   #176
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
But to Mr. Evol... dearie, you try so hard to be hard and funny but I know you're dirty lil secret. Your really a softie and like your girls squishy.....fag.
hahhahahahahahhaa damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 10-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #177
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
u really don't wanna do that. plus there aint enuff girls to vote. it'll be like 4 votes for me and like 20 contestants with zero votes. how is that gonna look?
you think you win it?? ....

Old 10-14-2007, 01:28 PM   #178
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Old 10-14-2007, 01:30 PM   #179
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Lmaoo^^^ I Remember That!

Old 10-14-2007, 01:39 PM   #180
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
classic!!!!