news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: Who do you think is sexieR?
MsrzarectaH 36 39.13%
IlzpotenT 12 13.04%
Columbian mamI 18 19.57%
Kriszy substancE 26 28.26%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2007, 06:15 PM   #16
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why Do I Believe It ^^^^^^

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 10-12-2007, 06:17 PM   #17
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

Show me your crackling.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:17 PM   #18
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
Why Do I Believe It ^^^^^^
Cuz wifey's a bitch sometimes, and she doesn't accept my polygynist lifestyle.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:18 PM   #19
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You All Forgot Queen Of Poetry, Ny Mami, Ummmmm
Damn Well The Rest Of The Females Dont Post Anymore.....

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 10-12-2007, 06:20 PM   #20
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
You All Forgot Queen Of Poetry, Ny Mami, Ummmmm
Damn Well The Rest Of The Females Dont Post Anymore.....

QOP is getting too fat. That's why she don't post pictures.

If we wanted to look at fat chicks we'd be calling up our babies mothers...............
Old 10-12-2007, 06:24 PM   #21
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

Where's the crackling, homo bitch.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:38 PM   #22
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
Where's the crackling, homo bitch.
What the fuck is a crackling?

Last edited by WARPATH; 10-12-2007 at 06:40 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:40 PM   #23
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
You Are All Sick!! Who Opened This? Clooosssssssssssseeeeee It!
But I Vote For Krizzzzzzzzzzzzy!
LESBOE LOL

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-12-2007, 06:41 PM   #24
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
I think this poll is for hot women only, QofP and Wumami never post enough pics in order for us to truly know if they are good looking or not...BTW I think all the women posted are beautifuL

Ben you killing it. I was hoping to get QOP in argument so she could prove she wasn't fat, that way she'll post up her titees for all to see.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:53 PM   #25
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Lmao @ Skampoe..

Old 10-12-2007, 07:00 PM   #26
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Lmao @ Skampoe..
U KNOW IM KIDDIN UN LESS DATS UR THING DOO U LOL

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-12-2007, 07:12 PM   #27
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Oh I Know Youre Kidding.. !

Old 10-12-2007, 07:16 PM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Lmao

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-12-2007, 07:17 PM   #29
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

I pick goddess, all tha way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:21 PM   #30
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kriszy for me...thats my love right there..