news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 10-15-2007, 10:44 AM   #1
ClarkKent23

ClarkKent23 grasshopper
Default Ghostface Not Happy With the Wu?!

More than a few heads were surprised when Ghostface announced that his new LP on Def Jam would be dropping on December 4th; the same day as the Clan's long awaited 8 Diagrams (and everyone else). According to Miss Info, there is indeed more to the story than just coincidental release dates.

Read more at:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...y-with-wu-tang
ClarkKent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 11:23 AM   #2
HZA As Hemo
Mexican Kuriouz

HZA As Hemo grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to HZA As Hemo Send a message via Yahoo to HZA As Hemo

C'mon someone give Ghost his goddamn money.
HZA As Hemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 01:45 PM   #3
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
Veteran Member

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE shaolin monk

He should keep that to himself and the concerned people and not share it with the whole entire planet!
Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 01:57 PM   #4
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ Yeah but then everyone would bitch about why doesn't he do more stuff with them etc. You can't have it both ways. If he didn't say anything everyone would be like "why doesn't he tell us what's going on?!?!"

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:15 PM   #5
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

what a baby
Old 10-15-2007, 05:12 PM   #6
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

I got on some of them, a few of them. Niggas better pay my fucking money. Matter of fact, they can keep the money just get me out of their life right now.

damn...

I definately understand where Ghost is coming from though.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:18 PM   #7
carlosey

carlosey grasshopper

You keep that shit inside. Never hang it outside. This is a big mistake by ghost. When big bucks are involved there will always be arguments of this kind, but you dont deal with them like this.

Something tells me that this new album is just a bunch of leftover tracks from fishcale, just like the sequel to fishcale was. This album came out of nowhere. There is a chance he is trying to fuck over the sales of 8 diagrams out of spite.

Last edited by carlosey; 10-15-2007 at 05:24 PM.
carlosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:45 PM   #8
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Just because Ghostface didnt announce the release date until recently (big deal since wu announced it like 2 weeks ago anyways) doesnt mean him and the clan didnt already know Ghosts shit was coming out on december 4th.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:00 PM   #9
carlosey

carlosey grasshopper

not nessesarily, but it is a probability that this was done in retaliation. There are 2 albums dropping in the same date, and one of them came out of the blue while the other has been on the works for about a year. And even with that, this would be yet another release from ghost, and the clans 1st in 6 years. He should at least consider leting the Wu run free on this one and doing as best as possible considering that the wu album is a damn advertisement for him and his upcoming music. Its in his best interest to let the WU get big with this album.

In regards to the $$$ none of us can say anything withouth having full access to the situation. there will always be arguments when big money is involved. However airing dirty laundry is weak and I think ghost may be done (maybe for the best for now) but hopefully the wu can continue with the guys that want to continue. It sucks that artists that you like cause they seem to be about the music and the fans end up being all about the bill at the end of the day.
carlosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:30 PM   #10
Maxxx Millisecondz
Venemous Saliva Spit

Maxxx Millisecondz grasshopper

fuck it. just gives me two things to look for on the 4th.

the debut album: Better 8 Than Never NOW AVAILABLE!!!

coming soon to Newbury Comics!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/8bzagnojusticenopeace
http://www.myspace.com/8bzabeatspage
Maxxx Millisecondz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:01 PM   #11
INS

INS grasshopper

If anything Ghost dropping his album on the same day only HELPS the Wu. They will probably be marketed together, sold in the same rack etc. Thanks Ghost! :P
INS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 11:51 PM   #12
WallyG
CHICKEN HEAD

WallyG grasshopper

I personally think this is the last group album u gonna get from the clan. Guys r getting older and they did this album for us, the fans and for dirty. I personally can't see them doing another album together cuz they just getting older and u know, u want to do things in ur life while ur still breathing. I can see where ghost is coming from. Sometimes a break is good for a change, but that dont' mean he dont love his brothas. Ghost even mentions back in his previous interviews how he wanna build a shool in africa. I think this dude is gonna be that dude man. He the type of rolemodel that wanna do for the cause of the good, despite him having a troubled young lifestyle and carnage on the streets that made him who he is, but thats the life experience u go thru i guess.
WallyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:05 AM   #13
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is last wu album...gza lost his energy, rza went to movie music, everybody else went inidie (excluding rae meth and ghost) this is over
SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:55 PM   #14
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

i cant understand how niggas can fuck up like the clan...
they came not just as a clan... they came as a fam... they always said..."yeah we are family... we are forever...". and now? we see that the wu is based on a big lie...
steve rif better put the 8diagrams one week back or forth... ghost should stay cool and wait for his bucks... he has so much money... why can't he wait a bit...?!

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 04:22 PM   #15
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Then someone should move their album ahead.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote