news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-02-2005, 02:38 PM   #1
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default bigben's Cipher ( picture thread )

Amani just swinging about
Old 08-02-2005, 02:40 PM   #2
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper
Default Re: bigben's Cipher ( picture thread )

ah i'd ratehr check this our instead of whatching the Simpsons...lol

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 02:41 PM   #3
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

We are very affectionate to our daughter so she mirrors our actions with new people and children she meets...This Jewel is free remember children are sponges making new electrical connections in the brain every minute so show them love and dont argue or scream
Old 08-02-2005, 02:42 PM   #4
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

well cute ben,, how old?

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 02:42 PM   #5
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

awwww that ones just sweet

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 02:43 PM   #6
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

damn yo

kids are the best
Old 08-02-2005, 02:45 PM   #7
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

ben if i was you i delete those pics before jasper gets an erection over them and gonna act like MJ and beats it.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 02:45 PM   #8
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Yeah I roller blade with my son and bike ride with him... In order to keep our children from falling into a pit of despair We always spend a great deal of time bonding with them such as playing gameboards and scrabble stuff like that I am interested in what he likes... I want the best for my children so they can teach their children the best way to uproot this Republic they call a Democracy... Revolution!!!
Old 08-02-2005, 02:46 PM   #9
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
well cute ben,, how old?
Amani is 17 months old but she wears clothers for an 2 and 1/2 yr old
Old 08-02-2005, 02:47 PM   #10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Deini
ben if i was you i delete those pics before jasper gets an erection over them and gonna act like MJ and beats it.
I'm not worried about him he's harmless
Old 08-02-2005, 02:47 PM   #11
ColombianMami
Veteran Member

ColombianMami shaolin monk

cute kids
ColombianMami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 02:48 PM   #12
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

She's so peaceful when sleeping
Old 08-02-2005, 02:48 PM   #13
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

no doubt ben. no doubt. lovely kids man.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 02:48 PM   #14
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Yeah I'm a Super Dad
Old 08-02-2005, 02:50 PM   #15
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Remember children are the Future be good to them