news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-02-2005, 03:08 PM   #31
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: bigben's Cipher ( picture thread )

I wore the hat and glasses because I was out the night before and was alil hung over but that didnt stop me from having fun!!
Old 08-02-2005, 03:09 PM   #32
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Old 08-02-2005, 03:11 PM   #33
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

This is the best feeling..playing at the park with your children...Do you remember when your parents played with you at the park??? it was so special
Old 08-02-2005, 03:13 PM   #34
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

now isnt this just darling
Old 08-02-2005, 03:13 PM   #35
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Old 08-02-2005, 03:14 PM   #36
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Ninja attack!!
Old 08-02-2005, 03:23 PM   #37
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

does your son listen to Wu?

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 03:25 PM   #38
ufa
Veteran Member

ufa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to ufa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellekt
thats what exactly i wanted to ask lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
S-Corp Veteran

ufa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 03:30 PM   #39
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellekt
Yes I listen to it so by default he does.. He actually like a lot of the ghost dog Album
Old 08-02-2005, 03:48 PM   #40
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

ayo no doubt Ben....u WuCorp's SUPERDAD, lol
no doubt...keep reppin' for em good fathers out there.....much love to u and ya fam
stay easy

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 04:08 PM   #41
Killer Falcon
Veteran Member

Killer Falcon crouching tigerKiller Falcon crouching tiger

much respect for making sure your children have a good upbringing.

peace lord
Killer Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 04:27 PM   #42
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

PEACE TUCO and winte

Save The Children!!!!
Old 08-02-2005, 04:45 PM   #43
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

nice pics big ben... h0w about hooking me up with one of your drawings for free?!?! hehe

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 04:46 PM   #44
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRazorsharp1
nice pics big ben... h0w about hooking me up with one of your drawings for free?!?! hehe
I gotta get back in my studio and work on some more pieces what you looking for??
Old 08-02-2005, 07:12 PM   #45
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Uppin