news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-09-2005, 06:51 PM   #106
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: bigben's Cipher ( picture thread )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Deini
ben how could i be a good dad like you my man? tell me.
You have all the tools you need
Old 08-09-2005, 06:51 PM   #107
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible
nice family you got there B.
PEaCE Born
Old 08-09-2005, 11:55 PM   #108
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete drunken mastaMachete drunken masta
Thumbs up Re: bigben's Cipher ( picture thread )

I have two of my own and I've been down since the beginning and will be till the end. That stuff you said about always hugging and kissing them was spot on. It's nice to see I'm not alone in wanting to provide the best for our lil ones. Thanks for sharing the pics and I wish nothing but the best for you and anyone else that wants to start a family.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:58 PM   #109
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
You have all the tools you need
baseball bat check...
Old 08-10-2005, 11:36 AM   #110
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machete
I have two of my own and I've been down since the beginning and will be till the end. That stuff you said about always hugging and kissing them was spot on. It's nice to see I'm not alone in wanting to provide the best for our lil ones. Thanks for sharing the pics and I wish nothing but the best for you and anyone else that wants to start a family.
PEaCE to You and Your Family Machete
Old 08-10-2005, 11:36 AM   #111
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skale
baseball bat check...
LOL
Old 08-16-2005, 12:49 PM   #112
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Save The Children!!
Old 08-16-2005, 01:52 PM   #113
G.O.D.PT3
Veteran Member

Location: Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York
G.O.D.PT3 sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom

This is me and my Grand-Son last year after my Marine Corps Ball.

peace
THAT A BUETIFUL PICTURE BLACK WIZ,

BIGBEN IM FEELI NYOUR PICTURES ALSO GOD.

]

IM JUS IN THE LAB CHILLIN RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW.

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara
G.O.D.PT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 01:54 PM   #114
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

PEaCE G.O.D.PT3

Thanks PEaCE to you and your family
Old 08-16-2005, 03:04 PM   #115
bringoutthegimp
The Don Bishop

bringoutthegimp grasshopper

LMAO at blackwisdom, dudes hilarious

In the ways of the world today
It's so easy for us to stray away
Trying to keep our mind from all the drugs and crime
Material things keep us blind
bringoutthegimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 06:24 PM   #116
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

What do you mean??
Old 08-16-2005, 07:45 PM   #117
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

never knew blackwisdom was that big......i always thought you were 17 or 18. it is a great pic
Old 08-17-2005, 12:53 AM   #118
__Goddess__

Sorry..
Old 08-17-2005, 01:04 AM   #119
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

ok.
Old 08-17-2005, 01:18 AM   #120
__Goddess__

but it's not my fault..