news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner > GFX Battle Arena

View Poll Results: GFX Showdown!!!!VOTE
Stylemasterr 0 0%
5 Fingaz 2 13.33%
The GFX 5 33.33%
The Quiet Storm 6 40.00%
Dusk 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2007, 12:21 PM   #136
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post
Sean, are you in or out?
Those who have posted a sig before Thursday 5:00 p.m are probably in.

They better start rolling in soon..
Old 10-03-2007, 12:24 PM   #137
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

This thread isnt for sigs entry, its entry for people who will be in the actual GFX Showdown. After thursday, I will have the Signature entry. I just fixed it so people wont be confused becuase I think everybody who hasnt said their in, think this is for signatures to be entered.

Last edited by Storm; 10-03-2007 at 12:26 PM.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:38 PM   #138
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post
This thread isnt for sigs entry, its entry for people who will be in the actual GFX Showdown. After thursday, I will have the Signature entry. I just fixed it so people wont be confused becuase I think everybody who hasnt said their in, think this is for signatures to be entered.

oh okay, I misunderstood. So we got one thread for signing up, one thread for posting the sigs, and one thread for voting for each Showdown?
Old 10-03-2007, 12:44 PM   #139
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

thats how I wil be doing it since I won the first showdown. To me, thats the most organized way

Old 10-03-2007, 12:48 PM   #140
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

^^ good thinkin

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:54 PM   #141
Storm
Vatican

thanks. Thats how it should be for each showdown

First thread: GFX Showdown #x Member Entry
Second Thread: GFX Showdown #x Signature Entry
Last Thread: GFX Showdown #x Signature Vote

Old 10-03-2007, 01:35 PM   #142
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Na I'm out I got too much school work to do.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:35 PM   #143
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

and then... after the contest is over, i think i will merge them all into one contest thread, so that like after this one is over and the next one starts... then i will both this one in the "official contest archive thread"?

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 01:22 AM   #144
STYLE

wheres the post thread?
Old 10-04-2007, 02:38 AM   #145
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
and then... after the contest is over, i think i will merge them all into one contest thread, so that like after this one is over and the next one starts... then i will both this one in the "official contest archive thread"?
Good idea, you should do that
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
wheres the post thread?
It will be made after thursday 5:00 pm, sorry for the confusion

Old 10-04-2007, 02:45 PM   #146
Storm
Vatican

is anybody else entering???, We have me, Stylemasterr and Dusk so far....

Old 10-05-2007, 09:27 AM   #147
Storm
Vatican

Default GFX Showdown #2 Signature Entry

Lets get this going....

Signature Entry Start Date: Today 12:00 pm
Signature Entry End Date: Next Friday 5:00 pm

The Contestants:

1. Quiet Storm

2. Dusk

3. Stylemasterr

Last edited by Storm; 10-12-2007 at 07:37 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:44 AM   #148
STYLE

animated gif

jpg

i was confused, i thought yesterday was the deadline.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:57 AM   #149
Storm
Vatican

Nah, yesturday was the deadline for entering the showdown, I think I messed this up. I thought ppl would know that the GFX Showdown #2 Entry thread was for submitting yourself for the showdown since the start and end date was only 3 days and I would never allow such short time for a competition and I thought ppl wouldve figured that but I guess not, sorry for the confusion. I did edit the thread topic to "GFX Showdown #2 Member Entry" but I guess you can only see it when your acually in the thread. I'll make sure this doesnt happend the next time I lead a showdown. Oh and you can edit your signature or do submit another since you were confused.

Razorsharp or any mod, can you edit the thread name to "GFX Showdown #2 Member Entry"

Last edited by Storm; 10-05-2007 at 11:10 AM.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:48 PM   #150
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

I was going to enter but i just don't like the concept, it is simple but just not feeling it.. i'll hop on the next one.

In peace

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote