news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner > GFX Battle Arena

View Poll Results: GFX Showdown!!!!VOTE
Stylemasterr 0 0%
5 Fingaz 2 13.33%
The GFX 5 33.33%
The Quiet Storm 6 40.00%
Dusk 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2007, 03:19 PM   #151
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

oh well its your decision. The topic is simple but you dont have to make it simple, remember that

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 03:36 PM   #152
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post
oh well its your decision. The topic is simple but you dont have to make it simple, remember that
true indeed

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 03:53 AM   #153
STYLE

i was debating makng a sig using an obscure sport like curling or cricket but i couldn't resist the basketball god.
aren't you glad you got to experience his magic 1st hand? i don't think people can truly grasp his dominance if they didn't see it themselves. MJ was unstoppable in his prime. he smashed a whole generation of champion dreams. most players of his era had to wait till he left to get a ring.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:52 PM   #154
STYLE

animated gif

jpg

official entry
Old 10-12-2007, 10:15 AM   #155
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

good job, now we just need mines and dusk sig. I just got my computer back to working yesturday, so expect my sig soon

Old 10-12-2007, 12:09 PM   #156
Storm
Vatican

Default My entry signature

Old 10-12-2007, 07:18 PM   #157
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

DUDE, i completely forgot,,,,ill finish it today.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:23 PM   #158
Storm
Vatican

No problem, it happends

Old 10-12-2007, 10:17 PM   #159
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:35 AM   #160
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

^^lol, nice

Now all that's left is the voting..
Old 10-13-2007, 09:56 AM   #161
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
all I can say is WOW lol, I didnt see that coming, good job

Old 10-13-2007, 10:08 AM   #162
Storm
Vatican

Default GFX Showdown #2 Votes

Signatures are done, now to the votes...

Quiet Storm

Stylemasterr

Dusk

Voting ends next Thursday.....let the voting begin!

Last edited by Storm; 10-13-2007 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:22 AM   #163
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

quiet would win, but the font is terrible man, really terrible. the background is very nice

stylemasterrr: bad bad render, the gif is way too big, I had to wait 20-30 sec to see the whole thing and I got DSL
the background is too easy

dusk: best idea...don't like the border
Old 10-13-2007, 10:29 AM   #164
Storm
Vatican

I had no other choice, a couple of days ago my computer started messing up so I had to restore my computer to its original settings so I lost all my fonts and I forgot where to get them, thanks for the comment though. Whats a good site for fonts?

Last edited by Storm; 10-13-2007 at 10:39 AM.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:53 PM   #165
Scáth Bán
Just-Ice

Scáth Bán grasshopper

they all look terrible except Quiet Storms, yours looks good.
Scáth Bán is offline   Reply With Quote