news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner > GFX Battle Arena

View Poll Results: GFX Showdown!!!!VOTE
Stylemasterr 0 0%
5 Fingaz 2 13.33%
The GFX 5 33.33%
The Quiet Storm 6 40.00%
Dusk 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #46
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ouch....i was gonna vote for u.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:47 PM   #47
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

oh damn.. drama...
Old 09-22-2007, 10:12 PM   #48
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa
Default My entry Sig

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:58 PM   #49
STYLE

right but its not like i just dled the animation and pasted it. it takes a lil more than that.
i would did alot more bragging if i had actually made 3d models of hulk and spidey.

but i suggest you try to do the same and then tell me if you don't feel you created your own animation.

but yeah... maybe i should be more specific next time. i thought creating an animation was the process of using still images in succession to create the illusion of movement. which is exactly what i did. used 16 stills and "animated" it along with the traffic light.

the bkg is closeups of the model.

i am not aware of (tho there prolly is) a way to cut and paste a QTVR. if you know of a way hook me up.

FYI---if u get shot in the eye with a nerf, it stings really bad.

Last edited by STYLE; 09-22-2007 at 11:15 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:01 PM   #50
STYLE

but i also would like to point out that if the criteria for victory is the use of original artwork then we all lose.

but i see how you would get it twisted. next time i will use my own 3d models and dedicate it to you. muah
Old 09-22-2007, 11:05 PM   #51
STYLE

Thumbs up

i am very pleased with the submissions for the rd 1. nice job on everyones part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instructor/5 Fingerz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post

honorable mention:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Sha36 View Post

peace
is this it? we are missing some folks

Dusk**
Instructor
GFX
Quiet Storm
stylemasterr
otell**

Last edited by STYLE; 09-22-2007 at 11:11 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:31 PM   #52
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

stylemasterr:

what program(s) can u use to create 3d models/animation?

Old 09-22-2007, 11:52 PM   #53
STYLE

i was trained to use 3dmax and but since i own a mac i use cinema4d. its not as sophisticated IMO as Max but ive learned to combine effects to get the results i want. i acn navigate maya but i'm not as skilled.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:02 AM   #54
STYLE

this is from a cartoon called the ATLien i'm working on now

and this is a logo i did recently

Last edited by STYLE; 09-23-2007 at 12:11 AM.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:04 AM   #55
Storm
Vatican

yea I heard about cinema4d and kind of searched it a little to see what it is was and I read alot of post saying about how hard it was to use and understand it. is it worth buying it?

Old 09-23-2007, 12:05 AM   #56
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
this is from a cartoon called the ATLien i'm working on now

Nice title, which program are you using to create it

Old 09-23-2007, 12:08 AM   #57
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post
yea I heard about cinema4d and kind of searched it a little to see what it is was and I read alot of post saying about how hard it was to use and understand it. is it worth buying it?
i got 3dmax and i cant use the shit at all are they similar?

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:11 AM   #58
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

im done with mine...ima post it later today...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:17 AM   #59
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instructor/5 Fingerz View Post
i got 3dmax and i cant use the shit at all are they similar?
oh, idk. im not too familiar with both programs, im gonna do a little research on both. But the PS CS3 has a new feature that ur able to save files as 3d files. how did u get 3dmax?

Old 09-23-2007, 12:23 AM   #60
STYLE

that shit costs too much. i would get it from limewire if you can.
but its def worth having. by combining Cinema Illustrator and Pshop.....unlimited graphic power.
i learned 3d max at school. AI Chi. but it is complicated if you don't know whats going on. it is nothing like PS but similar to Illustrator. u gotta start thinkin in 3 dimesional space but once you get the modeling tools down its pretty easy. there are some good tutorials on the interwebs.