news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 10-24-2007, 04:11 AM   #46
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

hump the bed...

Only bad part is you gotta take a shower and change your boxers after you nut... and probably the sheets too.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:45 AM   #47
Sexy Jasper
Fuck your thing

Sexy Jasper shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Sexy Jasper Send a message via AIM to Sexy Jasper Send a message via MSN to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Jasper Send a message via Skype™ to Sexy Jasper

I just tried this technique in the shower this morning, but now I'm pissing up blood. That's not supposed to happen right? Still feels good though. Holla!

Old 10-24-2007, 04:00 PM   #48
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Thumbs up

When I Was Little In Puerto Rico I Use To Catch A Fly And Put It On Da Tip Of My Dick And Pull Da Skin Over Da Fly And Pinched It Close So Dat Da Fly Stays Trapped In There And Da Fly Would Buzzz And Flap Its WINGS UNTILL I CAME!!!

For the GenChat pervs

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 10-24-2007 at 04:05 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:22 PM   #49
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
When I Was Little In Puerto Rico I Use To Catch A Fly And Put It On Da Tip Of My Dick And Pull Da Skin Over Da Fly And Pinched It Close So Dat Da Fly Stays Trapped In There And Da Fly Would Buzzz And Flap Its WINGS UNTILL I CAME!!!

This is insectiality a new form of beastiality WTF?
Old 10-24-2007, 06:30 PM   #50
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

lmfao @this thread.......wowsers

CONservative goverMENt
Old 10-24-2007, 06:40 PM   #51
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
WTF? .....

You was little?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 10-24-2007, 08:06 PM   #52
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i meant little like 13.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-24-2007, 08:08 PM   #53
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
This is insectiality a new form of beastiality WTF?
i havent nutted liked dat ever since i dunno if it was cuz of puberty or wtf but god damn i use to bust off sum thing vicious yo worD!!!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-24-2007, 09:06 PM   #54
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i meant little like 13.
I know man, it was a joke.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 10-24-2007, 09:08 PM   #55
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
i havent nutted liked dat ever since i dunno if it was cuz of puberty or wtf but god damn i use to bust off sum thing vicious yo worD!!!
I appreciate your honesty
Old 10-24-2007, 09:32 PM   #56
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
I might regret this question... but how did you discover this? Just start hitting yourself in the stomach one day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
*future nominee for classic-section*
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlegend View Post
what

the

fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
how da fuk did you discover this technique. doing an elbow drop on my dick sounds painful.

GOD I am in tears .. laughing

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 10-24-2007, 09:33 PM   #57
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
I just tried this technique in the shower this morning, but now I'm pissing up blood. That's not supposed to happen right? Still feels good though. Holla!
oh my GOD lmaoooooooooooo hahahhahahahahahh

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 10-24-2007, 11:08 PM   #58
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
For real! Thats what i used to do back in the day, there has to be someone else that did this. I never even knew you could stroke your bean stick.

LOL

i've been jacking off as long as i can remember and i never did it like that... but i guess i started jacking off because when i was like 5 or 6 i got my first physical and the nurse literally stroked my penis and when i went home i immediately did exactly that everyday of my life until now
Old 10-24-2007, 11:51 PM   #59
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

hahahaha pedafile nurse or every mans dream hummmmmmmmm

For the GenChat pervs
Old 10-25-2007, 01:12 AM   #60
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!

I JUST TRIED IT ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ABOUT 9 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WORKED!! I STILL GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO YES, IT IS STILL POSSIBLE!!! (Took me a little longer but no doubt!!! i dont think i am doing it again tho, i dont want problems with my body.) OHHH YES!!!!!!