news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-25-2007, 09:17 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default are people racist because of the bible ?

think about it

Gods Chosen People ?
Old 10-25-2007, 09:45 PM   #2
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

maybe.. the way the bible is used today, or the way its looked at.

i think a lot of people are probably just looking for a reason though.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:22 AM   #3
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

possibly, its an idea that definetly has the ability to turn out very badly if viewed in the wrong context.

for instance, Everyone in here knows that whatever the people in the Bible looked like it sure wasn't white people, yet the KKK believed themselves to be devout christians. A catch 22 between perception and reality if there ever was one.

maybe the white world has subconsciensouly always known that they can't be the originals of God's chose people so they try to conquor the world because they didn't think there was anything waiting for them in heaven (perhaps)

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 06:26 AM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

absolutely, my grandmother is extremely religious and under the surface very racist.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 08:47 AM   #5
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Prolly not cos of the TEXT in the bible..

But surely those pics with white people in them helps to be racist, u know.

Like "white" Jsus and so on..

Its *ucked up.

Dont support.

Last edited by BTTR KNG KOOL; 10-26-2007 at 08:50 AM.
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 09:18 AM   #6
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont read em
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:00 AM   #7
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Not to mention, the Bible supports slavery.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:35 AM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When are people gonna stop using religion as a scapegoat and actually face up to the fact that human beings are a flawed species. If there was no religion there would still be racism.

Before Christianity even came to certain countrys, native people were divided by tribes and would always be warring with other tribes......It's a natural human instinct to be with your own. Segregation/ racism has always exsisted in one form or another.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 12:27 PM   #9
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

well if you've seen someone quoting a verse from the Bible and following it up with hate towards a race. you have good reason to believe this.

but if you're just speculating, i'd say it's possible but isn't something widespread.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:04 PM   #10
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tigerBlack Man crouching tiger

the bible is not the cause or reason why people are racist (and there's only group of racist people in this world) the bible is only a tool that is used to achieve some of the goals
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:06 PM   #11
x.l.nc
Lyrical Don

x.l.nc grasshopper

yeah but seriously, how many racist people actually read the bible, not many i suspect, so they wouldnt have got their ideas from there........just a thought, peace
x.l.nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:23 PM   #12
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

no,

the words of the bible are distorted to justify someones own prejudice beliefs. in its proper context it in no way condones racism.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:30 PM   #13
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tigerBlack Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.l.nc View Post
yeah but seriously, how many racist people actually read the bible, not many i suspect, so they wouldnt have got their ideas from there........just a thought, peace
how many? can't give an exact number. historically, and currently alot of racist read the bible. typically they are christian.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:04 PM   #14
x.l.nc
Lyrical Don

x.l.nc grasshopper

Yes christian but sayin alot of RACIST read the bible is unknowledged. you dont know that..... some do but i would say not the majority. i myself am a True and good person, who believes in their religion.
x.l.nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 05:12 PM   #15
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
think about it

Gods Chosen People ?

People aren't racist because of the bible.

The bible is racist because of people.