news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-26-2007, 05:21 PM   #16
x.l.nc
Lyrical Don

x.l.nc grasshopper

the bible isnt racist. i like your play on words though.
x.l.nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 05:34 PM   #17
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
People aren't racist because of the bible.

The bible is racist because of people.
that's what I'd say in a nutshell

I dont think people are racist BECAUSE of the bible in no way
people are racist because of how THEY interpret the words, and just how their brain works, because there would still be many racist people who knew nothing of the bible
Old 10-26-2007, 05:44 PM   #18
x.l.nc
Lyrical Don

x.l.nc grasshopper

no mate he means of how it was written......(i reckon thats wot he's sayin)
Old 10-26-2007, 05:53 PM   #19
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well I'd still say no
because people can be racist or not after reading the bible
for instance even if a non racist person became racist after reading the bible it would still be because of their thoughts
just depends on how they personally view things
Old 10-26-2007, 05:56 PM   #20
x.l.nc
Lyrical Don

x.l.nc grasshopper

i see what your sayin, but do you see what im sayin? alot of people say the bible was 'tampered' with over time so thats where i thought slippy was comin from..... peace
Old 10-26-2007, 05:57 PM   #21
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
the bible is not the cause or reason why people are racist (and there's only group of racist people in this world) the bible is only a tool that is used to achieve some of the goals
Every race has racists.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 05:59 PM   #22
x.l.nc
Lyrical Don

x.l.nc grasshopper

word^^
Old 10-26-2007, 06:40 PM   #23
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Anyone who thinks the Bible doesn't contain racism, or at the very least, xenophobia, has never read the Old Testament.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 06:46 PM   #24
x.l.nc
Lyrical Don

x.l.nc grasshopper

^^explain
Old 10-26-2007, 08:54 PM   #25
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well for the relative amounts of racism in the southern U.S. and hardcore christians, there seems to be a direct correlation.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:26 PM   #26
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.l.nc View Post
^^explain
Uh, well just read The Book of Numbers for starters. It's one of the most barbaric, nationalistic, ethnocentric books ever penned.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:46 PM   #27
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
People aren't racist because of the bible.

The bible is racist because of people.
this is the level of understanding i'm looking for

racist don't need to read the book to be racist,its ideas of one group of people
being superior to all people is ingrained in the culture so deep, that the people don't even realize thats its coming from this book

but is there any truth in it ?

is there really one group of people set aside from the rest that will soon be swept up to that great chariot in the sky ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 02:03 AM   #28
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
yes and no...

one culture

could Hip Hop be this culture ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 03:24 AM   #29
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

I Say Yes, Cuz In Da Bible They Alway Talkin Bout Colors Of Peopls Skin N Looks Like Who Cares Whut People Look Like
Old 10-27-2007, 04:36 AM   #30
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont think the god mentions race, once.

the Nimrud story maybe, but you gotta understand "race" is a moder concept

for instance there are ppl in Africa WAY more racially different then a white person and an asian person, but in the US they're all black, in africa they're whatever their tribe is.

it's kinda stupid, even in th beginning of the country "irish" as it's own race until anglos decided to count them all as whites cause otherwise blacks would outnumber whites.

it's all man made, and not mentioned in the bible.