news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-23-2007, 04:15 AM   #16
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Man, this show is one of the reasons adultswim been slipping in the last year. I mean what the fuck, no substance, no storyline, and no real laugh value except at how ridiculous it all is.

Fuck this show, and the rest of the crap their pushing...
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 09:28 AM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

you're right....over rated anime's keep adult swim fresh....since they are made specifically for adult swim right? Don't watch it if your a Vejito.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:10 AM   #18
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
Man, this show is one of the reasons adultswim been slipping in the last year. I mean what the fuck, no substance, no storyline, and no real laugh value except at how ridiculous it all is.

Fuck this show, and the rest of the crap their pushing...
i do agree with what you're getting at. i feel that AS is dumbing down the content. but there is ATHF, boondocks, venture bros and moral orel. i like this Xavier. i thought tim & eric, saul molemen and this new horror show is pure bullshit.
Old 12-23-2007, 05:07 PM   #19
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dotn agree or see how you guys think adultswim is dumbing down the content whatsoever....what do you need? Japanese philosophy via animation?
Old 12-23-2007, 06:36 PM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ovefishulee dhummed oun.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:03 PM   #21
WeMadeIt

WeMadeIt grasshopper

the show's genius ; i think it's better then their other show, Wonder Showzen, only by a slight bit.
WeMadeIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 08:24 PM   #22
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

yeah, i respect showzen alot for it's ability to knock off sesame street, while still retaining its originality and obscene humor, i love xavier a bit more for it's non-sensical stab at people who are too sensitive or expect too much from TV programming, if anything, its a knock off of TV in general.
Old 12-23-2007, 11:46 PM   #23
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

holy shit, the same cats who did Wonder Showzen make Renegade Cock Lover!!!

Showzen was funny as fuck: when the lil black girl would ask hilarous questions 2 random people on the street.
Showzen was genious compared 2 this new hot garbage they make now.

Its as if they not even trying now like they went from smoking kush weed 2 tripping on sum poisoness mushrooms
& trust me its a bad trip

The 2 & only times I saw this show it was like watching a gay circus with no hot chicks, just a weird looking dude & sum sweaty monkey balls
Old 12-24-2007, 10:59 AM   #24
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

so you confess to have watched those things, fucking fruit, go get cock-slapped to the point of bleedage.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:55 AM   #25
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

lol yeah man i had 2 watch it a second time just 2 see if it was really that bad & its was. I watched the premeire ep & part of the one where all the red action figures were running round. i just cant get down that shit
Old 12-25-2007, 08:14 AM   #26
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
so you confess to have watched those things, fucking fruit, go get cock-slapped to the point of bleedage.
Man, get off the show's dick...
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 09:46 AM   #27
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

you're right...ill follow you and jump on bleach's dick....can you move over? theres no space on this small asian dick.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:06 PM   #28
WeMadeIt

WeMadeIt grasshopper

The show is very uncompromising in its content and the presentation of the content. If you can't get into it, that's your thing - the creators and its fans don't really give a shit. I personally find the show brilliant - that's me.
WeMadeIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 07:36 PM   #29
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

thats the point, if u dont like it...thats whatever...but it isnt dumbing shit down.
Old 12-27-2007, 04:07 PM   #30
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger

as seen with 2 girls 1 cup sum people like eating shit & on there partner. who am i (a non shit eater) 2 say thats wrong. as long as these people with different veiws and opinions dont force there ways & actions on me or others then thats kool with me.

personally i dont find Xavier 2 be smart. Death Note is smart