news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

View Poll Results: Who should Dusk battle to become a mod?
bigben 3 37.50%
Prolifical ENG 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2008, 04:59 PM   #1
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Let the games begin!!! Which mod should Dusk battle for his modship???

*****The Text Feats of Strength Event*****

Well dusk first needs to agree with this...but lets get this shit started....we need votes.

He needs to pass through this chamber.

for rules we will just keep this simple to get it over with....1 verse each 40 lines max....votes cant be dickriding ones...must have at least vet status to vote in this one but others can be taking into consideration...everyones watching...ok.

I gave this poll 5 days since its gettin slow here and needs some to catch on.

Last edited by Prolifical ENG; 01-10-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:20 PM   #2
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

damn! he gotta cross blades with 1 of yall to get mod spot?! lol!!

This should be good...
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
JackOfHearts
JackOfHeartz

JackOfHearts crouching tiger

everything in HOFD is slow, its a fuckin time warp.

ChatNoir.
JackOfHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

can i vote?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:09 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

eloels at this idea.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:30 AM   #6
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

ha great idea. i wanna see prolific.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #7
JackOfHearts
JackOfHeartz

lets votes;

1. everyone will vote on this, 2 ppl will battle, everyone will vote on the battle and itl b good.

2. nothing.

well?

ChatNoir.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:42 PM   #8
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aight poll closes in a day then we can continue. for voting I guess we need a best of however many voters in the poll...so 7 so far. if its a tie i guess dusk gets to choose.

and yes its official.

Old 01-14-2008, 03:07 PM   #9
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

nice idea. I've seen Ben post a bunch of lyrics but Pro,.......................can't think of any, so lets see that this should be good

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:03 PM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

im rusty as shit...but i wont back down..
Old 01-14-2008, 07:34 PM   #11
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

^^^^

hahaha i guess we all are

Old 01-14-2008, 07:59 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

can i see something of your ENG? never seen ya shit before
Old 01-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #13
JackOfHearts
JackOfHeartz

dusk needs to win for the good of text battling!

ChatNoir.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:36 PM   #14
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
can i see something of your ENG? never seen ya shit before
I tried searching the forum archives by my name in this forum and it looks like all my stuff was before the crash.

I found that some of my stuff was recorded in the battle stats thread when I searched for my name up there it was:

UNdissPuted.....................11wins............ ..1defeats(Prolifical ENG)

Prolifical ENG....................2wins...............0defeat s

Lordank............................wins........... .....2defeats(Eric Unseen)(Prolifical ENG)

I dont even remember those battles

Old 01-14-2008, 08:46 PM   #15
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

also, whats the difference b/w the rep number and amount of bars?