news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

Old 01-29-2010, 11:41 AM   #16
Hazmat

Hazmat shaolin monk

i like my music real i knew 50 was a joke even before gza droped paper plates.

" I ain't rhyming about some fucking flower, granola bar, or how I love Erykah Badu, or how im buring insents and making love."

-Vinnie Paz
Hazmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:48 AM   #17
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no, youre actually just a homo that thinks youre earning hip hop points for shitting on dope music thats able to reache the masses!!!!

you got vinnie paz in your sig, and youre tellin me 50 is a fraud!?!?!?

i fucks with jedi mind, but vinnie is a fat italian nerd that talks greasy on records!!!!!! he doesnt bust his gun, or practice islam, but his music would suggest otherwise!!!!! but hes REEEAAAALLLL, huh!?!?!!?

50 is a street nigga, one of the last to actually get a big break in the game!!!!

50 delivers authentic street shit and speaks from the perspective of a nigga that lived it, when niggas faking jax they expose themselves!!!!!!

i find it funny youre callin 50 a fraud, when hes one of the few niggas in the game right now with an authentic back ground!!!!!! his history been well documented, house niggas dont get clapped up and survive 9 shots!!!!

youre confused homie, dope music is dope music, whether 1 person hears it or 20 million hears it, dope music is dope music!!!!!

Last edited by angry!; 01-29-2010 at 11:51 AM.
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:16 PM   #18
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazmat View Post
i like my music real i knew 50 was a joke even before gza droped paper plates.
stop bitching around, and start actually listening to some music, rather than pretending to be hip hop.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:33 PM   #19
Hazmat

Hazmat shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
no, youre actually just a homo that thinks youre earning hip hop points for shitting on dope music thats able to reache the masses!!!!

you got vinnie paz in your sig, and youre tellin me 50 is a fraud!?!?!?

i fucks with jedi mind, but vinnie is a fat italian nerd that talks greasy on records!!!!!! he doesnt bust his gun, or practice islam, but his music would suggest otherwise!!!!! but hes REEEAAAALLLL, huh!?!?!!?

50 is a street nigga, one of the last to actually get a big break in the game!!!!

50 delivers authentic street shit and speaks from the perspective of a nigga that lived it, when niggas faking jax they expose themselves!!!!!!

i find it funny youre callin 50 a fraud, when hes one of the few niggas in the game right now with an authentic back ground!!!!!! his history been well documented, house niggas dont get clapped up and survive 9 shots!!!!

youre confused homie, dope music is dope music, whether 1 person hears it or 20 million hears it, dope music is dope music!!!!!
no faggot your confused. his music only reached the masses because of dre and eminem.
hes a corny hypocrite that has little to no talent. and i dont care if hes a street nigga, getting shot 9 nines aint hip hop.

" I ain't rhyming about some fucking flower, granola bar, or how I love Erykah Badu, or how im buring insents and making love."

-Vinnie Paz
Old 01-29-2010, 12:41 PM   #20
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

look at the picture of vinnie paz in your sig right now faggot...

you think hes knockin niggas out, hustlin crack, practicing islam, and busting his gun, like his music suggests!?!?!?!? i thought you only liked your music real!?!?!?!?!

50 lived it at a time, and the niggas talent was recognized by legends, who the fuck are you nigga?!?!?!!

jam master jay
eminem
dr. dre

yeah, 50 has nothing to do with his success... youre a fuckin clown nigga!!!!!

go pump power of the dollar and tell me 50 has no talent, its funny because im betting half the artists you jock are fans of get rich!!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 12:49 PM   #21
Hazmat

Hazmat shaolin monk

when i say real i mean something with artist value. 50 is a corny motherfucker, please he couldnt drop an album wit out dre and eminem, and on top of that to stay in the spot light he had to shoot shit at legends and talented emcee's... jadakiss, nas, half of fucking wu tang, and thats just a few.

and yea i cant lie one or two of his songs i like, but hes played out.

-Vinnie Paz
Old 01-29-2010, 12:51 PM   #22
Hazmat

Hazmat shaolin monk

and i love how all you motherfuckers are ripping on vinnie. i laugh, its the only comeback you dumbasses have.

-Vinnie Paz
Old 01-29-2010, 12:58 PM   #23
angry!
Banned

see, youre hating and youre not even familiar with his catalogue!!!! he cant make an album without dre and em?!?!?!?! go listen to power of the dollar you herb, no dre, no em!!!!!

i know vinnies catalogue inside out nigga, i listen to something before i give my take on it!!!!!

50 got signed by dre and em because his buzz in the street was unlike anything ever seen, and 50 created the buzz for himself after every label closed the door on him by dropping some of the hottest mixtapes ever!!!!!! are you aware of this!?!?!?!?

hazmart = typical underground junkie, anything on the radio sucks, anything in the underground section is REAL!!!!!!

youre the type of fan thats killin hip hop culture, you embrace the divide, good music is good music!!!!!! eat a dick buddy!!!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 01:07 PM   #24
Hazmat

Hazmat shaolin monk

im ruining hip hop...you better check on your pal 50 cent.

-Vinnie Paz
Old 11-30-2013, 10:08 PM   #25
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Haha, this thread is golden! I love this album btw, really good shit.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #26
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Get Rich Or Die Tryin soundtrack is better than 50's Get Rich Or Die Tryin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Check Two, I've said before that nobody cares about your gay opinion. So why are you even posting in the rap music forum? Continue to post your retarded topics in the General Chat forum. Everybody on here knows you like gay rappers. So shut the fuck up.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote