news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-31-2010, 05:21 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default You Must Learn To Care pt.1 (Malachi Z. York)

Old 10-31-2010, 07:15 PM   #2
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace sunny not to start a whole discussion on Malachi Z york. But what is your opinion on him and a couple of questions if you dont mind answering them

1. what are your thoughts on the holy tablets coming from a muslim perspective ?

2. why is it that some of the true and living (NGE) i come across seem to have a problem with this man and why do they feel his teachings arent right and exact (i read the entries on this site http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com....and the evidence is there).

3. as a muslim how do you view the 360 questions to muslims book he put out

keep in mind this isnt an attack towards you just trying to understand it all
Old 10-31-2010, 08:10 PM   #3
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
this is a good speech. i think i posted it here before.

there are several good malachi videos on youtube

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #4
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

???

i honestly dont know what to feel about this man, most nge members are against him as well as members of the moorish science temple
Old 11-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #5
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everyone should learn to care for those less fortunate, regardless of yours or their religion.

but it's religion that unites and divides people, caring for the less fortunate shouldn't be exclusive to any one religion. instead of caring religion makes people hate others who are less fortunate or of other religion. money also unites and divides people. they work in the same way.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-02-2010 at 11:54 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #6
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what's so wrong in investing money to make money?

instead of investing in me why don't people invest in something decent? i ain't worth it.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

does it include caring on the internet? i hear thats a bad thing.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Death to Allah
fuck peace i need natural selection nature in it self is chaotic
when things arn't moving your not living war is apart of life embrasse the beast with in you and you will be hole
we are man and the devil

when you focus entirely on the light your are empty and God draws on that emptiness and makes you a slave

god damn it stop the ohm-ing that shits like jagged needles continuously poking you in the head
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:10 AM   #9
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

great dane,

this is obviously not meant for you dude.

and who said anything about allah dude?

clean up on isle 4 please. thank you.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:21 AM   #10
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
great dane,

this is obviously not meant for you dude.

and who said anything about allah dude?

clean up on isle 4 please. thank you.
God = Allah = Yahweh = all mighty = Shit Stain = the light = ect

Tere is nothing wrong with sharing my point-a-view on a forum about reason a critical thinking. However i still demand a sup forum to be mad to house the religions opinions. Until then i will cut my ideals in any conversion brought up about any religion or spiritual thinking, that does not share my view of spirituality.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:19 AM   #11
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
???

i honestly dont know what to feel about this man, most nge members are against him as well as members of the moorish science temple
heads can say what they want about malachi z york's teachings, its a free world, but heads have to overstand that malachi was set up on those fake pedophille charges, he was set up by his adopted son jacob york who is the owner of big cat records in georgia were malachi moved his organization too, feds down south had a hard on for malachi and started hating on him and jacob was the one running a underage prostiution ring and grooming and molesting little kids and feds got them to set up malachi because of the animosity the younga's in his organization had against his strict living conditions he was running in that organization and personal grudges they had against malachi over personal family issues they had wit malachi over issues to do wit some of there mothers and other stuff

malachi is big in my eyes, big him up and salute, free malachi z york
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
peace sunny not to start a whole discussion on Malachi Z york. But what is your opinion on him and a couple of questions if you dont mind answering them

1. what are your thoughts on the holy tablets coming from a muslim perspective ?

The Holy Tablets is one of the most important books in my life

Quote:
2. why is it that some of the true and living (NGE) i come across seem to have a problem with this man and why do they feel his teachings arent right and exact (i read the entries on this site http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com....and the evidence is there).
people have a problem with him because they have problems with their self - immaturity -
the mature NGE members see him as a great man who has helped us grow to a higher level of existence

Quote:
3. as a muslim how do you view the 360 questions to muslims book he put out

i don't consider myself a muslim and i not a representative of the NOI - i'm not exclusive to any one group - the NOI is my home - NGE is my family
Nuwap is my school - the Muslim community is the help - the black church is the work

Quote:
keep in mind this isnt an attack towards you just trying to understand it all
if you want to understand it, let go of the blocks that cause you to see it all wrong - i'm not looking for Yorks faults and shortcomings - i read and listen to what he has to say - he's said and written alot, and i've learned from what he's said and written - all the other stuff in his life are the stuff in his life and that stuff should not hinder me from learning from him - so i'll focus on the stuff that he's given us for our own growth instead of focusing on his personal flaws and shortcomings

Quote:
???

they are against him ?

that shit sounds primitive to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
everyone should learn to care for those less fortunate, regardless of yours or their religion.

some members of these religions see everyone who isn't a part of their religion as less fortunate - instead of helping those they see as less fortunate, they try to scare and ridicule those outside of the religion - in high hopes that they'll submit and join -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
but it's religion that unites and divides people, caring for the less fortunate shouldn't be exclusive to any one religion. instead of caring religion makes people hate others who are less fortunate or of other religion. money also unites and divides people. they work in the same way.
having sincere respect and concern for others is how we are encouraged to be in the NOI - race,religion,etc...does not hinder the shower of respect,concern and sincere love - Scientologist are great with this also - people are growing tired of all the bullshit fighting
Old 11-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #13
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

thanks for the info sunny i have mix views towards him

i heard about the early allegations and the ones he's in the belly of the beast for now. as a know i drop that link (http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com) and i know how his son conspired to the setup (real fucked up imho)

however the part that intrigues me is the reptilian theory that york talks about because im a member on Icke site it isnt the first time i heard this from him or from Credo Mutwa. i also remember the lessons pertaining to the motherplane from The Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

i was corresponding with a brother from york camp thru email

what the don't get is how some people will say he isn't right & exact whats your thoughts on this.

and there also was a allegation he plagiarize the kyballion in the SACRED WISDOM OF TEHUTI

what you think
Old 11-06-2010, 03:36 PM   #14
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

in regards to the moorish temple i heard he went when on an attack with the NOI and NGE, a god told me he was actually a sovereign around the time when these accusation surface....they say he was involved with the MST and a rift was created

NOW i dont know if it was because of the association and the allegations or what?

personally i a spiritually person i take what i can from these teachers, the question should be "what can you take from him"

there should be more UNITY with the conscious community

im now hearing their a disagreement with this Seti guy (i'll keep my opinon to myself on him) and the NGE/NOI
Old 11-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #15
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

I can't give you any rep Sunny -need to spread- but props/respect for the tremendous steps you took this past year in your journey. We back where we started - I'm the student following a master in disguise.

I want my name changed to 4KHEN if possible.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote