news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-06-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default is will power limited?

I'll say "Will" is unlimited(our capacity to "declare" it)and power is unlimited as well.The seeming limitation is perceptual.

thoughts
Old 02-06-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
Dokuro
復活の呪文

Dokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal son

willpower is limitless but its to pointless if you don't have strength to overcome those of us that has put obstacles in your way if you don't have the strength to overcome us
your willpower alone will never achieve your dreams no matter how hard you try

years ago i'd be saying that to my self but seeing is how i'm going to a dinner party to night with a bunch of other "bushwazis"

Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you can will for yourself to be greater

someone else can will for you to become similar to mule

if that someone else get's others to have the same will as himself, they will will this mule idea into existence
Old 02-06-2011, 03:14 PM   #4
Dokuro
復活の呪文

Dokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal son

fucking fractals stop trying to think your thoughts can change the world the only thing that can is your actions

Old 02-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's what i think ?

or is that what you think i think ?

or is this actually happening ?
Old 02-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #6
Dokuro
復活の呪文

no that what i think, you think, i think, you think

Old 02-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #7
Dokuro
復活の呪文

think about it

don't play madness with me i'm the god of that shit

Old 02-07-2011, 09:38 AM   #8
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

loki in your sorry attempt to deify yourself, you completely missed the point.

willpower by definition is the ability to put thought into action. think about it.
what is willpower without action?
what kinds of scenarios do we associate with willpower?

we have mechanisms to manifest the will into the lower vibration we call "reality".

one of those mechanisms is emotion.
emotion is the fire the fuels action. to oversimplify things lets call it "passion". being passionate about something increases the probability of manifestation. basically, giving a fuck about something will motivate you to make it happen.

can you name another mechanism that brings the thought into action?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #9
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

it can be trained limitless I tink, and its a large subject under perception of inner reality manifestin in outer reality i tink, its soul, part of life spirit, using the instrument human vehicle as tool to create and accomplish
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 02-07-2011 at 12:57 PM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 03:23 PM   #10
Dokuro
復活の呪文

look if our perception can mold the world we would all be like this bitch/sexual predictor

this whole conversation about your will imposing the universe to manifest your ideal reality is well a fractal thought people like you have minds that are far to limited in the i deals of quantum mechanics your are so simple minded that you cannot identify what is chaotic (born from the Void/Wu)

but i digress it is imposable to discus this with a bunch of fractals
because you have come as far as you can in your existence

Old 02-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #11
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

mold the world??? what are u gettin at, creation has to do with fillin up empty space

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 02-07-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:20 PM   #12
Dokuro
復活の呪文

you perception of reality......
has nothing to do with reality

Old 02-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #13
pro.Graveface

things do exist,
Old 02-07-2011, 04:38 PM   #14
Dokuro
復活の呪文

yes and you don't need to perceive them for them two just enjoy the ride that is life

Old 02-07-2011, 05:02 PM   #15
pro.Graveface

so u bumb your nose often i supose, i tink perseption of outer reality relies on the soul/higher self connection with ego (the inner reality,this needs to be trained ) this soul relies on its connection with the great spirit/lifeforce, spirit is the movement of soul,(soul is spirit wel part of the life-force movement, i see it as the universe imploded
the soul in vehicle
to create using the tools/thingz
of matter, experience

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 02-07-2011 at 05:26 PM.