news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-14-2007, 09:36 AM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
shit u havnt seen shit..that ive seen

im a bridge inspector ..i see the stuff all the time..but under some bridges man u cant walk no place..ever inch was a needle and lots of colored caps on the ground..i was afraid to do my job

blue tops red tops and shit

i used to have to run down 15 flights of steps full of empty vials and blunt tobacco
its fun to slip on a crack vial and bust your ass coming down the steps
i cherish those times

go to hunts point and inspect some of those bridges over there - i dare you lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
prolly not a crackhead...but this woman was fucked up on somthing....she was dragging her self around the streets and at sonme point she would just fall asleep standing up..lokking as if she is about to fall over.....funny stuff..
thats heroin man
Old 11-14-2007, 09:43 AM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post

I disagree I've lived in the projects and seen them daily

I've experience my crack head neighbor knocking on my door at 10:00pm asking to borrow my VCR because he had a disney movie he wanted to show his kids.

I grew up and grew out

dam yo

when i was about 14 - 15 there was the crack dealer that turned into a crack head who wanted to sell me his speakers

so i went into the building, he told me to chill in the hallway near his door, so like a few minutes past, he comes out sweating talking about ok let me get the 30 dollars and wait till she goes to sleep, wait until she goes to sleep

that nigga was gonna sell me his moms speakers yo

in the 80s, crackheads was selling they car for 20 dollars

all them fine ass chicks was giving head for like 2 dollars

i bought allot of equiptment this way
Old 11-14-2007, 09:44 AM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS View Post
You think your the only one with crackheads in your neighborhood?

NIGGA PLEASE!
i wanna visit the rez yo - do you think that i'll survive ?

although it looks rough out there, i've been to places that makes that look like heaven
Old 11-14-2007, 10:30 AM   #19
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
dam yo

when i was about 14 - 15 there was the crack dealer that turned into a crack head who wanted to sell me his speakers

so i went into the building, he told me to chill in the hallway near his door, so like a few minutes past, he comes out sweating talking about ok let me get the 30 dollars and wait till she goes to sleep, wait until she goes to sleep

that nigga was gonna sell me his moms speakers yo

in the 80s, crackheads was selling they car for 20 dollars

all them fine ass chicks was giving head for like 2 dollars

i bought allot of equiptment this way

Yeah, I've bought a lot of things; Microwave, toaster Oven, Leather Jackets, Sports wear from boosting crack heads.

This one Crackhead who was fine ass fuck came to my crib asking if I wanted a blowjob for 5 dollars.

I was tempted but declined then I seen her in the Mission District another day and she approached me again. I said no and she started getting loud Screaming I JUST WANT 5 DOLLARS NIGGAH LET ME SUCK YO DICK!

I felt awkward and jumped on a bus to escape her crackiness
Old 11-14-2007, 10:40 AM   #20
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Notice how crackheads got this waxy dead looking skin like they been freshly embalmed?

Thats what made me never touch a fiend. I am proud to say that I can live knowing I never took advantage of anybody in this lifetime because of crack- w0rd.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:58 AM   #21
shinobi4227
Bobby steelz

shinobi4227 grasshopper

Crack heads are immune to weed yo, a crack head could smoke a big sack of weed in a day yo.

Last edited by shinobi4227; 11-14-2007 at 11:00 AM.
shinobi4227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:02 AM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post

Yeah, I've bought a lot of things; Microwave, toaster Oven, Leather Jackets, Sports wear from boosting crack heads.

This one Crackhead who was fine ass fuck came to my crib asking if I wanted a blowjob for 5 dollars.

I was tempted but declined then I seen her in the Mission District another day and she approached me again. I said no and she started getting loud Screaming I JUST WANT 5 DOLLARS NIGGAH LET ME SUCK YO DICK!

I felt awkward and jumped on a bus to escape her crackiness

you luckier than me

i was about 15 and this crackhead..........lol never mind

i was young and made allot of mistakes.......and shit

at the time i didn't think of it as taking an advantage of someone with an iLLness

crack really destroyed the people in my area

turned it into a ghost town
Old 11-14-2007, 02:33 PM   #23
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
i wanna visit the rez yo - do you think that i'll survive ?

although it looks rough out there, i've been to places that makes that look like heaven
You'll be alright. Don't where green on Fridays, red on Wednesdays, blue on labor day. The gangstas are hard core around here.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:09 PM   #24
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one of my female friends was hooked on that for a while recently
she stole and sold the guy's xbox360 she was living with for crack
I don't know what I'd do if I had a 360 and someone ganked that shit
Old 11-14-2007, 10:51 PM   #25
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

pbbbffffssstttt

Seen and chilled with a crackhead....The most memorable crackhead was from stapleton in shaolin. This dudes name was Davila. uh post-tranny. This bitch was crazy. She would stay giving head to some of the dealers. So ghey. Dudes be swearing thats not gay, wtf? (oh well, thats another thread) Anywho, she would rob dudes, punch them like a man and come cop. Her favorite phrase was HOT PEAS AND BUTTER!!! lol crazy ass dude would trick too... ICK

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:41 PM   #26
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

hot peas and butter is gonna be the new catch phrase for those post tranny corpse kids
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 02:52 PM   #27
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

HOT PEAS AND BUTTER!

Old 11-15-2007, 03:53 PM   #28
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

met a crackhead at the bus stop today. i gave him a couple bucks cause he said he needed bus fare, i didn't mind doing a good deed for the day. he talked me up about school, the city, weed and shit. then he left with his "bus fare".
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:05 PM   #29
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder

major contributors to the community.

::whispers:: they have super powers
Old 11-15-2007, 05:20 PM   #30
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

seen drug addicts doesn't make you wiser or your opinions more valid