news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-15-2007, 07:44 PM   #31
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
hot peas and butter is gonna be the new catch phrase for those post tranny corpse kids
LMFAO!!!

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:46 PM   #32
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
seen drug addicts doesn't make you wiser or your opinions more valid

yes it does

seeing crackheads with your eyes gives you special powers and seeing more and more will make you intellectually superior over those who have seen less

this is a proven fact

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_cocaine

Crack Heads Corporation

i've studied this for years - i know
Old 11-15-2007, 11:48 PM   #33
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but whats the purpose of the thread smarty pants
Old 11-16-2007, 01:43 AM   #34
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^to get pussy

we got meth heads in nebraska but trailer parks keep them from the rest of society, so it's all good.

i suspect one of my homeboys from back in the day, he's all shakey now, shitty teeth, shifty eyes, and his moms the same way but idk if they both get glass up together or it's genetic

anyways on halloween me and my nigga HowDoesHeDoIt went to walmart to buy a cape for a costume

on our way out this fatass lady was yell "heeeyyy" "heeyyyy" and shit, so he turns around and she goes

"Whatcha tryin to get?" while staggering up to us short of breath
"Whatcha got?"

and here i am thinking she's trying to sell some keys and shit.

"I got them T-Bone steaks"
"What?"
"I said i got them T-Bone steaks, where's your car"

and STILL thinking she's trying to move a key on us cause idk the new slang these kids keep coming up with these days with their souljah boys and shit.

"Where's your car, i got them T-Bone Stakes"

so my boy heads to my car with me following behind the both of them baffled by the stupidity of him leading her to it in the first place.

we get in, i take my drives seat, she's in the back, and all of a sudden she unzips her pants.

"How old are ya'll"

"Old enough, why?"

"Ya'll look like some young cats"

"So where's the T-bone steaks"

and believe it or not this nigga pulls out a fuckin fat ass slab of T-bone steak.

and then another one

and another one

this bitch fit the fattest 3 slabs of flintstone size froze t bone stakes in her god damn pants.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

"I can give you all 3 for 30"

Then my boy's like..
"I don't want 3 t-bone steaks, but 1 for 10 would be nice"
he live on his own, you gotta take a deal like this when your in that situation..

"man i said 3 for 30!"

"Why don't you just sell 1 for 10, cause nobodies gonna want that much t-bone steak"

"Ya'll trying to buy or not"

"nope"

"That's cool, ya'll young, ya'll some young cats, you don't know nothing about hustling"

"hahah..i guess not"

Then she gets out of my car and gets the next nigga.

very crackish.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:18 AM   #35
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo on some real shit..............

since 82(to my understanding)crack...(not freebase.and yes there is a difference) has fucked up major parts of Philly and N.Y. that I used to frequent...that is one epidemic that should have never manifested itself in the black communities....

crack has systematically destroyed the black family..for real.

I know of a lot women who where once dime pieces who are not worth shit now and on the same note I know of a lot of thorl dudes who allowed crack to destroy them.

shit weed ain't really safe no more for real...

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:40 AM   #36
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
^to get pussy

we got meth heads in nebraska..................
Are you from Nebraska?

As a matter of fact, who the fuck are you? Did you do a name change or something?
Old 11-17-2007, 08:27 AM   #37
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger
Exclamation

The crackheds you have to watch for round here are the ones who still roll with non-crackers, wormin their way into peoples trust with the pure intention of FUCKIN THEM... Lotta people dont realize the intricacies of an intelligent crackhead, theres a lot more of trhem than you think.. Always be on your guard people....
dezmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:51 AM   #38
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

crack and aids

aids goes with crack

who did this to us ?
Old 11-17-2007, 11:33 AM   #39
shinobi4227
Bobby steelz

shinobi4227 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
crack and aids

aids goes with crack

who did this to us ?
We did this to our selves, nobody did it to us.

shinobi4227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:45 AM   #40
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi4227 View Post
We did this to our selves, nobody did it to us.

i agree

we are also responsible for us being in slavery

martin luther king got himself murdered,he did it to himself

it was amadou dialos fault he got hit with 19 bullets

the tuskegee "experiment" performed on black people, it was black peoples fault that they were poisoned with syphilis, nobody did it to us

those little plastic vials that crack comes in,we made those in our factories

its black womens fault that they got raped by white man for 400 plus years
we did all of that ourselves - no one is to blame for these things but us

its our fault we are dieing of aids and cracked out - we made that conscious choice to be this way speaking english in america - we forced the english language on ourselves nobody else
Old 11-17-2007, 12:56 PM   #41
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
i agree

we are also responsible for us being in slavery

martin luther king got himself murdered,he did it to himself

it was amadou dialos fault he got hit with 19 bullets

the tuskegee "experiment" performed on black people, it was black peoples fault that they were poisoned with syphilis, nobody did it to us

those little plastic vials that crack comes in,we made those in our factories

its black womens fault that they got raped by white man for 400 plus years
we did all of that ourselves - no one is to blame for these things but us

its our fault we are dieing of aids and cracked out - we made that conscious choice to be this way speaking english in america - we forced the english language on ourselves nobody else

word...

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:50 PM   #42
dezmond

Yeah lotta crackheds need "bus fare"..
Old 11-19-2007, 05:15 PM   #43
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS View Post
Are you from Nebraska?

As a matter of fact, who the fuck are you? Did you do a name change or something?

yeah

lincoln

im the U.N.I, the T to the E the G to the O.D, i go by the unforgettable name of the man called unique G..
Old 11-20-2007, 02:26 PM   #44
dezmond

Unhappy Unlightenment

You missunderstand.. ive seen them behind trees\vans\trash cans\even homeless old mans... I just tend to avoid that shit nowdays.. Despite what anyone says theyve chosen their path to unenlightenment.

Last edited by dezmond; 11-20-2007 at 02:28 PM. Reason: got more
Old 11-20-2007, 02:59 PM   #45
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
africans didn't realize they were players in a worldwide game until they were losing... badly. so you're right, it's not their fault... but the white man didn't invent this game either. it's always existed, whites just discovered it and got better at it than anyone else.

so if you absolutely have to blame someone, blame god i guess.

you make up some good sounding stories
and i bet you force yourself to believe what you write

everything about your profile here screams AGENT !

but you are not good at it

agents are not suppose to be so clearly obvious

its sad

and its funny how me and Style pointed you out in the same thread - he said it first - but after i called you out, i scrolled up and noticed that he called you out too - you are an AGENT

but you are not good at it

i bet you have fooled many here though

i'ma give you some time to play though - enjoy the "game"