news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 06-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #91
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some nice tracks in the first post. Never got that into dnb and Jungle but been listening to some while rediscovering 90s garage. Always liked the skewed dnb that dBridge and Instra:Mental make also.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #92
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Will check those out Jcee! Im assuming you must have heard this? not my most favourite song but the vid and samples... might put it as my sig.

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:49 AM   #93
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, Photek is great.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:15 AM   #94
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I delved through the dark depths and boundaries of drum and bass and found

LIMEWAX

It's just pants that he hasn't been releasing as much material as he used to and has moved away from dark dnb to hardcore/gabba which is shit imo

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #95
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

ive never really been a fan of that breakcore influenced dnb tbh,

alph u heard Prolix/Upbeats? pretty dope

Old 07-02-2012, 04:26 AM   #96
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shadow demons dnb/jungle thread should be moved here too dusk.

Old 07-02-2012, 04:35 AM   #97
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

dopeness didnt know there was 1

made a thread on myold acc Undiluted Karma but no one was feelin it, i dont thnk u were active back then

Old 07-02-2012, 07:20 AM   #98
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Yeah this thread is not just mine, there's been a few merged with it over the years. Helps keep all the info under one thread which is a good thing imo

Old 07-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #99
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

yeah good idea!

Old 07-10-2012, 10:48 AM   #100
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone here like Black Sun Empire? I think there dope as fuck.

I dont like High Contrast or London Electricity though, never got the liquid sound, too polished and commercial sounding for my likes. Give me Technical Itch or Dom & Roland any day.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #101
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

^yeah i like some BSE, cant remembe much they songs

im picky wit my dnb i like all styles tho

im not big on certain neuro/tech guys like limewax, but i fuck with Prolix, Upbeats, Noisia etc

What do you think of Konichi? he usually does like dubstep/half time dnb, but i like this song, it has a really nice warm bassline

Old 07-11-2012, 07:04 AM   #102
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

I used to be a massive drum n bass head, I know all the producers and DJs, but sudently I lost all my interest in this kind of music and I just dont listen to it anymore or go to partys.

but in my opinion the sickest producer right now in dnb is SPY , and the best DJ ever is Ed Rush ( sick selection )

but since this is a Wu-Tang forum :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7vZn1EE2o8

I just love this tune!
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote