news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner > GFX Battle Arena

View Poll Results: GFX Showdown Vote # 3
Quite Storm 4 25.00%
The GFX 2 12.50%
born invincible 4 25.00%
Stylemasterr 4 25.00%
Daliff89 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2007, 05:59 PM   #1
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible
Default GFX Showdown Vote #3

Lets get it on.... Good luck to all who entered!!!

Quiet Storm:

The GFX:

Born Invincible:

Stylemasterr:

Daliff89:

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:14 AM   #2
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

*first Time Voter*

I Think Imma Have To Go W/ Stylemasterr On This One, Dimension Wise It Just Stands Out Above The Others =p
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:30 PM   #3
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Just an idea...when we have the vote thread open, we should promote the vote thread more by having the url with the text "GFX Showdown #x"in our sigs to try to get more votes in or like what I have in my signature

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:05 PM   #4
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Daliff89...whose that model in your sig?

Old 11-13-2007, 09:11 PM   #5
daliff89
The Lyrical Anomaly

daliff89 shaolin monk

Tera Patrick....

good luck everyone.
daliff89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:46 PM   #6
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

imma have to go with Born Invincible...

but Quiet Storm, you almost won again... hahaha SMH at u not knowing who tera patrick is... she aint no model...

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:05 AM   #7
Storm
Vatican

Yea, I just googled, she DEFENETLY isnt..lmao...I should be ashame to not know who she is.
Damn two all except daliff89, its turning out to be a good showdown so far

Old 11-14-2007, 02:32 PM   #8
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Damn this is just too hard... 5-way tie...
Old 11-14-2007, 03:58 PM   #9
Storm
Vatican

Yea, im surprised nobody has voted for daliff89

Old 11-16-2007, 02:39 PM   #10
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Stylemaster gets my vote. I really dint care much about the technique or anything, but that picture is sexy. Good job on these fellahz... YO wasgood RAZOR?!?!?!?
Old 11-16-2007, 03:44 PM   #11
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

-firsttime voter-

Style do got a stand out because it's big but I like his quote up in there it makes it nice.

GFX's bright lighting on Vida's ass is meaningful.

But Born Invinci's just seems more vibrant than the others it seems he put more detail in or it atleast seems that way I like that shit Born got my vote.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 06:51 PM   #12
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
Stylemaster gets my vote. I really dint care much about the technique or anything, but that picture is sexy. Good job on these fellahz... YO wasgood RAZOR?!?!?!?
ummm... school is NOT good... hahaha... i shall be back soon... i think...

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 03:23 AM   #13
Ya_Bane

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Finally went with QS
Old 11-19-2007, 11:02 AM   #14
Storm
Vatican

^^Thanks....

Its a 3-way tie!..7 hrs left..who shall win?..

Old 11-20-2007, 10:53 AM   #15
Ya_Bane

Git ya votes on!