news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-23-2007, 07:43 PM   #1
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms
Default Why do so many black people love the incredibly racist Italian gangsters?

I've often wondered why so many black rappers (and a lot of black people in general) are so fixated with Italian gangsters and playing the Scarface connection, when they are the most racist people around, and have not a good word to say about black people.

Like in Sopranos for instance, they always talk about black people like their idiots they get in for shitty work. There's even a bit in (I think) Season 6 at the start when the rapper tries to talk to Tony in the hospital on the whole 'original G' flex and Tony just looks at him like a cunt.

I've heard the answer that it's cos of the whole 'the world is yours' get what you want type philosophy, but hell the Nazi's took what the fuck they wanted and were racist as fuck, but I aint met any rappers calling themself MC Goebbels.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:03 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tell you the truth idk, italians are really niggerish

the irish gangsters and russian one never caught on

so i think it's a matter of seeing a really niggerish ppl getting money
Old 11-24-2007, 03:48 AM   #3
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

True, any type of earupean/russian mafia is, usualy, racist towards blacks, and blacks usually look up to them. Ever see Boondock Saints? There's an example. If I remember correctly, one of the Godfather movies, but I'm not quite sure wether I'm actually thinking of Goodfellas instead, but ionno, I can remember the part, but not the movie that was incredibly racist towards blacks.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:15 AM   #4
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

check this
02 - black mafioso interlude.wma - 1.82MB
it`s an interlude from the french rapper Oxmo Puccino
it shows some italians talking shit about black gangsters when they talk within themselvs (italians) and after that they buttkiss the black guy when they talk on the phone with him
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:20 AM   #5
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Thinking about it, Italy's pretty racist in general. They actually still have people in football crowds making monkey noises at black players. Fuckin neanderthals.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 11-24-2007, 07:17 AM   #6
grimey

grimey grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to grimey

never understood this either...but alot of italians got black blood dont they?
grimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 07:17 AM   #7
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
Thinking about it, Italy's pretty racist in general. They actually still have people in football crowds making monkey noises at black players. Fuckin neanderthals.
they still have openly racist players too... Paulo DiCanio for example.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:48 AM   #8
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Don't like that Italian maffia style at all... With their tight clothes and shit...
And a lot of Lazio Roma fans are racist fucks...

Last edited by Afficial_Nastee; 11-24-2007 at 09:04 AM.
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 09:26 AM   #9
shinobi4227
Bobby steelz

shinobi4227 grasshopper

Peace to the thread starter, i dunno why too, but i guess its cuz they kind of similar to black gangsters; but they racist as fuck

shinobi4227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 09:54 AM   #10
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
because black people dont even like other black people
that made me smile.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 10:48 AM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't know why ignorant blacks look up to italian gangsters either. They love the Scarface, GoodFellas, Carlito's Way, Godfather movies and even though i like those movies, being a criminal and admiring criminals is stupid. There was a scene in Spike Lee's She Hate Me movie when John Turturro was talking to Anthony Mackie and John asked Anthony how come rappers name themselves after italian gangstas when italians don't like blacks. I forgot what Anthony said to him.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 11:32 AM   #12
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

^ Never seen that one, will have to check it out. Turturro's a great actor. Interestingly his cousin is Tony's sister Janice in Sopranos.

Old 11-24-2007, 11:43 AM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

There's a lot of sex in She Hate Me hahahahahahahahahaha. Anthony has sex with a lot of lesbians. Kerry Washington is a lesbian in the flick. I love Kerry. She was hot in Chris Rock's I Think I Love My Wife movie. John Turturro is a good actor. He cracked me up in that one scene in Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing when he was dissing blacks saying take your fucking piece of pizza and go the fuck back to Africa LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 02:38 PM   #14
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cause the italian mafioso style is deemed cool. like russian gangstas have the funny accents and dress like tramps. but they are the biggest most ruthless mofo's around. italian mafia figures had style, i guess thats why they are the liked ones.
Old 11-24-2007, 02:42 PM   #15
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

probably cos they wore shoes