news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 11-26-2007, 07:16 AM   #1
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk
Default 15-16 year old pussy

is this ok , i personally never met a real dude that told me he wouldn't . but is this ok?

i dunno dmx said "if ur daughter is older then 15 then im gonna rape her" so i guess its allright ,

(lolwatch somebody come up here and tell say.... "if dmx told u to jump off a bridge would u do it"?) no i wouldn't mother fuker fuk off.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:21 AM   #2
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

16 is legal here

15 is legal if you're within 2 years

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:41 AM   #3
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

Nah, no go for me. I feel like takin advantage.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:43 AM   #4
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

^^Seconded. When i was younger shit was mad cool, but 20-21.. damn those girls can fuck

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 11-26-2007, 09:47 AM   #5
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

lol, no thanx. But if you're 17, ofcourse.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:13 AM   #6
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Maybe when your still in high school, but.........

I think when you hit 19 you should start aiming for real women that don't smell like pee.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:35 AM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Its never ok...unless you are still in high school.

I think for this year my average age is double that number.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:42 AM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

16 is legal in the uk but if you are of a certain age ie over 20 then it is frowned apon. Personally I don't fuck with no chicks below the age of twenty, they just tend to not have enough maturity to either hold my interest or take them seriously.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:13 AM   #9
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

I'd even fuck a 14 year old if she was fine and she wanted to... I mean, if she wants it and I'll refuse she'll just find another dude... nahmsayin...
It's a different thing with the virgin 14, 15 year olds that ain't beggin for it. yes, you could easily take advantage of them being naive and shit... so I wouldn't do this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:42 AM   #10
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

thats wrong if you are over 19.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:01 PM   #11
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

No... 17 is my limit right now. I've only been with one 17 year old. She was the first girl I've been with that was younger than me. When I turn 22 it's 18 and up.

Trust me when I say Hudson County is home to the most gorgeous extremely developed 15 year old Latina girls, that would definitely be willing to hop on the dick wagon of some 20 year old. A lot of 20 year olds take advantage, but I never would. Their eyes are way too innocent. Plus it's just disgusting, and degrading to yourself.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:06 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

AHAHAHAHAHA @ quoting DMX. My brother and I always say that shit for no reason. Shit is funny as fuck.

I aint fuckin with a bitch that cant buy alcohol and thats that.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:33 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

if theres grass on the field ,
we play ball.

meaning if she has pubes
she gonna get her pubes pushed in by my cock!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:34 PM   #14
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
if theres grass on the field ,
we play ball.

meaning if she has pubes
she gonna get her pubes pushed in by my cock!
you couldnt afford the rohypnol to fuck a girl up bad enough so she sleeps with you

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 11-26-2007, 12:38 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
you couldnt afford the rohypnol to fuck a girl up bad enough so she sleeps with you
yea thats y im happily married and ur still at ya moms house sleepin in the living room couch u lil faggit

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote