news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-23-2009, 08:56 AM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default New Teenage Ninja Turtles Live Action Movie.

A big announced for today's 25th anniversary celebration of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - the heroes in a half shell are returning to the big screen!

Variety says that the Mirage Group, which owns the property, is moving forward with a live-action film focusing on the origins of the iconic crime fighters.

The project, targeted for release in 2011, would mark the fifth big screen outing for the sewer-dwelling heroes Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael as well as their master Splinter.

Legendary Pictures former chief marketing officer Scott Mednick is producing the new film alongside Galen Walker, who produced the 2007 computer-animated TMNT. Peter Laird, Gary Richardson, Frederick Fierst, Eric Crown and Napoleon Smith III are executive producing the film, which is based on the characters created by Laird and Kevin Eastman.

Laird said the film will remain true to the spirit of the original comic books. He added that the film may employ face replacement technology, which would allow the turtles to be much more expressive.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Any site links?

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:04 AM   #3
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2011? Wow! Can't wait.

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Great news. I facking love the first Live Action TMNT film.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:23 AM   #5
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

yeah that one is a classic. the second one wasn't too bad either till it got to vanilla ice...super shredder was badass though
Old 04-24-2009, 10:16 PM   #6
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

^^^ I remember super Shredder ^^^

I remember saying out loud "How come his clothes have changed as well?"

Life became more real after that day.

Old 04-24-2009, 10:17 PM   #7
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Super shredder was shit, that fool was so stupid, he killed himself the dumbass.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:25 AM   #8
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol this will look retarded

dont get me wrong, i lived for tmnt when i was a kid, but this will look retarded. remember what the oldskool live action films looked like? the suits were like sagging off the actors and shit lol

i need a preview of what the suits will look like.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:21 PM   #9
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

itd be sweet if they based it on the "City at War" story arc from the comics...so dope

will never happen though
Old 04-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #10
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

great news, watched the first one not that long ago. classic film. the secret of the ooze was good 2. definitely a goofey flick. the 3rd one in japan sucked dick.

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:13 AM   #11
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
^^^ I remember super Shredder ^^^

I remember saying out loud "How come his clothes have changed as well?"

Life became more real after that day.
ok yeah were talking about a movie starring mutated teenage turtles who can speak, do martial arts, use various weapons, looove pizza and are mentored by an old mutated rat, who can also speak, but with a japanese accent. they fight an underground ninja crime organization led by a dude in a shiny purple costume, a cape and spiked helmet and armor. if he want's to fucking mutate his clothes, he will.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:01 AM   #12
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
ok yeah were talking about a movie starring mutated teenage turtles who can speak, do martial arts, use various weapons, looove pizza and are mentored by an old mutated rat, who can also speak, but with a japanese accent. they fight an underground ninja crime organization led by a dude in a shiny purple costume, a cape and spiked helmet and armor. if he want's to fucking mutate his clothes, he will.

Your right.
Im upset that has armour is purple though, I thought it was silver to this day.
Life got real again

Old 05-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #13
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

secret of the ooze is my shit but i hates keno

the third one sucked balls.

cant wait for this movie! haha
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:17 PM   #14
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

snippets from the set

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:09 AM   #15
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Foot look stupid, and Megan Fox as April is a joke.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote