news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #1591
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

action jackson
death wish

I'm on some ol' skool shitttt
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:36 AM   #1592
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lately I've been watching the wire, dope
Old 01-14-2014, 07:04 AM   #1593
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Been Netflixin like a mawfucka.

Before:

Arrested Development, Hell on Wheels, Suits, The Office (U.K.)

Now:

Homeland
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:37 AM   #1594
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

watched my first two episodes of breaking bad on netflix yesterday, so far so good
Old 02-19-2014, 11:12 PM   #1595
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Before Midnight

Its great they keep making sequels, because they're real films dealing with age and relationships and they're organic not just to cash in. I'm looking forward to the next one.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:18 PM   #1596
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

House Of Cards : Season 2

Sick Shit!

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:26 AM   #1597
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

second seasons of Vikings & Banshee
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:43 AM   #1598
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

american psycho, again this movie is ridiculous
Old 03-11-2014, 11:47 AM   #1599
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

I have been watching the Forensic Files marathons every weekend on HeadLine News, I love crime shows. Snapped is good also.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:49 AM   #1600
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
american psycho, again this movie is ridiculous
One of my faves. I can literally watch that movie anytime.

I'm currently watching Mad Men and Revolution.

I was also watching Spartacus but it's really boring IMO. Don't like the acting either. Also watched Hemlock Grove and Arrow until Netflix ran out. Looking forward to the new seasons.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:09 PM   #1601
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Fist of the North Star

finally got my hands on the DVD of it........................ GENIUS!!!

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 05:03 AM   #1602
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
One of my faves. I can literally watch that movie anytime.
bale is fuckin genius in this one,
Old 03-29-2014, 01:15 PM   #1603
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

re watching fringe,

Intelligence is ok. started helix, but shit is dead..

waiting for season 2 of teh following to finish, so i can do a weekend on that,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:34 PM   #1604
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good Times.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:21 PM   #1605
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just finished watching Mr. Nobody starring Jered Leto on Netflix, about 2.5 hours long.
Highly recommend checking it out, its one of the more beautifully directed movies I've seen in a long time