news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-16-2008, 10:18 PM   #901
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Juno
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:14 PM   #902
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

recently watched:

the outsiders- yeah its an OK movie, but i have heard oh man this movie is so good and the novel is even better, i thought it was OK

history of violence - i finished watching it, must say that it is a real dope movie to watch, gang related etc

Troy- yeah, this movie is dope, alot of action scenes and decent acting

Does your soul have a cold - its a japanese documentary about depression in japan, also known as "utsi" i believe, it was a very interesting documentary, depression was not know to man in japan until the late 90's, which to me was suprising

gangs of new york- great movie, what can i say about leo, THE DOOD KNOWS HOW TO ACT. great storyline

abandoned- its part of the 10 scariest movies or whatever, this movie sucked, i heard all the 10 movies suck including gravedancers

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:24 PM   #903
VZA

just watched skins. saddest episode ever. anyone see it?

the hugging bit in the club was probably the best bit of film/tv I've ever seen. It was so well done.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:30 PM   #904
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

This week I have mostly been watching Naruto. I'm on episode 35 and I'm trying to catch up to my mates who are up to date with Japan I think on episode 267!!

Think I'm gonna cut out most of the filler episodes (136-220), but still a lot to watch!

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 02:45 AM   #905
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

Well I recently bought Deer Hunter, finally watched it, for the first time. I cant say enough about the acting, I just feel weird about it the outcome. I really want to like it, but some moments dragged on, and the ending in the bar wasn't what I was expecting. I would still give it a 4/5, because it overwhelms you with emotion.

"Robbed of natural abilities
In death they now seek tranquility
In a confused state of mind
Extending agony,they must be blind"

Rayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:01 AM   #906
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No country for old men
There will be blood
Jumper
Bourne trilogy
40 year old virgin

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 04:58 AM   #907
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by VZA View Post
just watched skins. saddest episode ever. anyone see it?

the hugging bit in the club was probably the best bit of film/tv I've ever seen. It was so well done.
Its definetly a well directed show, but i'm just not convinced by the overall tone of the show and the storylines. It just seems like sensationalism for sensationalisms sake. Its like a bunch of friends that have all this exciting stuff going on in their lives. My teenage years were not like that and I can't relate to all this crazy stuff. People that different would never be friends in real life. But hey maybe if I'd had a plethora of different friends (Black, Female, Muslim, Gay etc) at high school and a bunch of parties to go to I might feel different about the show.

Anyways my most recently watched flick is Junebug, which is real slice of Southern American life brilliantly acted and knowledgeably directed. The main themes are family dynamics and change and I wholeheartedly recommend it.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:40 AM   #908
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

^^ Skins is so unreal its like english late night neighbours...

Its one of those shows thats made by people who never experienced that shit but pretend thats what ts like... Bit gay in my opinion
Old 03-02-2008, 01:04 PM   #909
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I can't relate to it either ?
A bit overboard I think...
I was put off just by seeing it advertised !!!

I've seen Season 1

Now onto Season 2

I'm feeling it.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 03-17-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:06 PM   #910
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Star Wars Episode V

Old 03-16-2008, 01:58 AM   #911
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

knocked up - funny movie
dark days - about the homeless living under the mta tracks in manhattan
30 days of night - this movie is really F'NG horrible, rumor is there will be a sequel
point of attack - about the deportation of muslim americans in new york
beowulf - it was OK

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 02:45 AM   #912
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Mist
Transformers(for the 25 th time...lol)
Burn Notice(season 1)
Californication(season 1)
Firefly(season 1)

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:14 PM   #913
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kill Bill Vol. 1
Father Of The Bride Pt. 2
Peep Show
Extras ~ Series 2

I'm gonna check some "Visionaries" the cartoon series !!!!!!!!!!
Anyone remember this ???

Great concept I thought...
They should make a film soon I think.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #914
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive been watching rock of love alot
call me corny but i like that damn show

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 04:06 PM   #915
Storm
Vatican

Evan Almighty.