news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-18-2009, 06:16 AM   #1231
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice
total recall is the fuckin shit, my favorite arnie flick next to predator

quuaaaaaaaiiiddd
Old 08-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #1232
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

last few dvds I watched were:

Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Quarantine (to compare with Rec which was much better)
Seven

also, started watching X-Files again.

plus comedy quiz shows Mock The Week and Would I lie to you.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #1233
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Tron - had to check it because of the new one dropping soon.

haha i actually watched this recently for the first time. classic film. WAAAAY ahead of its time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmantis View Post
plus comedy quiz shows Mock The Week and Would I lie to you.
quality shows. Angus Deaton was much better on WILTY than Rob Brydon.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:41 AM   #1234
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DEXTER Season 4 episode 1 has leaked, pre-air... wasnt supposed to be out for a month.

*starts convulsing*
Old 08-19-2009, 05:50 AM   #1235
Tage
John W. Henry

Old 08-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #1236
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

videodrome lol
haven't watched this in years, in some ways it's commentary on media is more relevant now than when it was released.
cronenberg's obsession with body horror always makes some good squirm-inducing films.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #1237
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fight Club.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:11 PM   #1238
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

Lucky number slevin. almost 3 years since last time i saw it, had almost forgot that this is actually a very good flick, very impressed. the dialog is just genius

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:15 PM   #1239
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

American Psycho cool
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #1240
Sweet Baby Jesus

Sweet Baby Jesus grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Baby Jesus

Fear and loathing.
Sweet Baby Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:44 PM   #1241
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Harsh Times with Bale. Good movie.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:25 PM   #1242
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #1243
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
Harsh Times with Bale. Good movie.
"fuck god! god ain't got the balls to mess with me!"

bale is brilliant in that movie, i found myself enjoying it alot more than i expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
you can always easily identify some ralph steadman artwork...what is this?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:00 PM   #1244
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, yeah, you can.

I remember reading a book which was a collection of articles Hunter S Thompson wrote for the San Francisco Times or whatever, and it included some hilarious letters responding to Steadman. Basically demeaning the shit out of him and telling him to stop being such a pussy.

Anyway, it's called Withnail And I.

British film from 1980 (or about then) set in 69' about a couple of fiends (Richard E Grant and Paul McGann) who wake up from a 3 day speed bender and then go to the country and stay in Withnails uncle's country house.

Where they barely manage to survive given their lack of survival skills, terrible culinary aptitude and paranoia.

The uncle turns out to be a predatory homosexual also, which proves amusing.

Funny film, but in a quaint way.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:47 PM   #1245
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
"fuck god! god ain't got the balls to mess with me!"

bale is brilliant in that movie, i found myself enjoying it alot more than i expected.
true indeed, I've also watched Equilibrium.