news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-29-2007, 01:30 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Heroes

any one watching this series ?

people with powers and stuff

trying to save the world

catch up on it here - http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

check out the first season first

there are some jewels in this show

in the mean time - check out a real life hero

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 08-26-2012 at 07:25 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 01:33 PM   #2
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I was watching it and.......

My satellite got shut down so my DVR missed recording it for me.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:51 PM   #3
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
any one watching this series ?

people with powers and stuff

trying to save the world

catch up on it here - http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

check out the first season first

there are some jewels in this show

in the mean time - check out a real life hero

There are people like this in my community. I mean they can do some amazing things. Similar but different.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS View Post
There are people like this in my community. I mean they can do some amazing things. Similar but different.
thats a part of "Getting back to Normal"
Old 11-29-2007, 03:03 PM   #5
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

wow, lighting the newspaper on fire was fucking impressive.

i knew about Chi only in dialect, in Taoism there exists "Te" which i think follows some of the same principles.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 03:34 PM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

so he acheived that by meditating ?

had to be more.

exercises to increase the chi - anyone know how to do this ?
Old 11-30-2007, 04:12 PM   #7
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

chi kung sunny. thats one way to go about learning how to master your chi. i used to do chi kung and i felt more powerful than ever. but the master who taught it near me passed away two months ago.

there is a difference between chi kung that is taught for money and the one that is taught for human elevation. the latter being the one that is more rare and more mysterious. that is why the man in the video u posted refused to film any longer because certain knowledge must be guarded.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 04:19 PM   #8
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

What the hell man? Please discover the General Chat section.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 05:06 PM   #9
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
so he acheived that by meditating ?

had to be more.

exercises to increase the chi - anyone know how to do this ?
"The second of the sects is the Taoist Adepts who are all engaged in training programs. Their main goal is to increase the allotment of Te. Ch段 is the foundation of their training. Ch段 literally means breath, but to the Taoist Adepts it means vital energy. Taoists used it to refer to the power of the Tao, which they experienced flowing through them. The main objective was to remove any obstacle that prevented the energy to flow freely. To accomplish ch段 maximization they worked with three things: matter, movement, and their minds. To maximize these things they used various actions. With matter they tried eating things to get ch段 nutritionally. Then produced medicinal herbs. The idea to get ch段 from matter was supplemented by programs of bodily movement. It was this movement that the martial art T誕i-chi was introduced. The purpose for T誕i-chi is to invite ch段 from the cosmos and remove any blockage of its internal flow. The mind is where Taoist meditation was developed. This meditation allowed the Taoist to be in direct view of the sources of their awareness. It allowed them to see 鍍he self as it was meant to be. Entering the inner self allowed new exploration. Many consider Taoist yoga to be the basic perspective from which the Tao Te Ching was written (Smith 130-31)."

http://www.csuchico.edu/~cheinz/syllabi/fall99/hundoble/
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:02 PM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
"The second of the sects is the Taoist Adepts who are all engaged in training programs. Their main goal is to increase the allotment of Te. Ch段 is the foundation of their training. Ch段 literally means breath, but to the Taoist Adepts it means vital energy. Taoists used it to refer to

the power of the Tao, which they experienced flowing through them.

The main objective was to remove any obstacle that prevented the energy to flow freely. To accomplish ch段 maximization they worked with three things: matter, movement, and their minds. To maximize these things they used various actions. With matter they tried eating things to get ch段 nutritionally. Then produced medicinal herbs. The idea to get ch段 from matter was supplemented by programs of bodily movement. It was this movement that the martial art T誕i-chi was introduced. The purpose for T誕i-chi is to invite ch段 from the cosmos and remove any blockage of its internal flow. The mind is where Taoist meditation was developed. This meditation allowed the Taoist to be in direct view of the sources of their awareness. It allowed them to see 鍍he self as it was meant to be. Entering the inner self allowed new exploration. Many consider Taoist yoga to be the basic perspective from which the Tao Te Ching was written (Smith 130-31).
"

http://www.csuchico.edu/~cheinz/syllabi/fall99/hundoble/

read this

Old 06-19-2008, 10:32 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Chi
Old 06-20-2008, 12:08 AM   #12
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, i think we can learn a lot from mass produced, generic television series.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:25 AM   #13
Eyetalian

Eyetalian shaolin monk

I googled all those scientists and could find nothing can anyone give me some

further information on them
Old 06-20-2008, 12:35 AM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyetalian View Post
I googled all those scientists and could find nothing can anyone give me some

further information on them
maybe the clip was bullshit
Old 06-20-2008, 01:40 AM   #15
ujesus

ujesus shaolin monk

there a large disinfomation campain in china over qi gong. May of the practioners are tortured and killed to surpress the knowledge. I would also believe that same could and would be done here as well.
ujesus is offline   Reply With Quote