news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-20-2008, 01:43 AM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they need magnetos help
Old 06-20-2008, 09:23 AM   #17
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

i like the whole idea behind humans that got super powers and they be saving the world..
BUT i think, that if anyone should ever get such powers, they would be used for evil purposes.. just look what people with power are doin!..
its not in the nature of man to help others, but good hearted people will always be around'.

CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:02 PM   #18
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

First of all, "Heroes" is the best show to come on television in YEARS.

Second, if you want to develop physical chi, then you should do Wai Dan Chi Kung. For mental chi, practice Nei Dan.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:40 PM   #19
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I always find it amazing when I read or watch something on chi energy, it just reminds me of how little we understand about our own bodies and what were capable of. It's like the fact that we only use 10% of our brain, imagine what we could achieve if we could use all of it. Some people believe that through natural human evolution, when the forces at work decide we are ready, once we are able to use our brains fully we may develop superhuman like powers. Probably each unique to that person....kinda like X-Men.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 09:40 AM   #20
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujesus View Post
there a large disinfomation campain in china over qi gong. May of the practioners are tortured and killed to surpress the knowledge. I would also believe that same could and would be done here as well.
Why do you think they're doing this though?

Personally, for a long time, I've thought that the reason we here in the States were conditioned to believe that things like this were only fantasy, is because if someone were to really study these methods and they had a good soul, the grip that the Hidden Government has on the world would come to a screeching hault.
Old 06-21-2008, 09:41 AM   #21
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
I always find it amazing when I read or watch something on chi energy, it just reminds me of how little we understand about our own bodies and what were capable of. It's like the fact that we only use 10% of our brain, imagine what we could achieve if we could use all of it. Some people believe that through natural human evolution, when the forces at work decide we are ready, once we are able to use our brains fully we may develop superhuman like powers. Probably each unique to that person....kinda like X-Men.
Yo, what's your stand on 2012?
Old 09-15-2008, 03:43 PM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

september 22 - whose watching it ?
Old 04-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Default Heroes

this series is serious

mad jewels in the episodes

anyone else following this ?

the children are now trying to rebuild what those who came before them established and destroyed - in the childrens eyes, the older ones looked evil - now that the children are experiencing what caused the elders to do what they did, they hesitate to get it done - and amongst them are those who still haven't realized whats going on
Old 04-18-2009, 10:33 PM   #24
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

This is by far the best show to have come on network television in years.

I only missed 1, maybe 2 episodes last season, but that's it.

More than the powers, the plot twists, and the relationships that the characters have is very intricate.

The best part for me though, is seeing who does what. How each character searches his or her soul and how they choose to use thier powers.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:04 PM   #25
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peep da avi god
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:51 PM   #26
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
This is by far the best show to have come on network television in years.

I only missed 1, maybe 2 episodes last season, but that's it.

More than the powers, the plot twists, and the relationships that the characters have is very intricate.

The best part for me though, is seeing who does what. How each character searches his or her soul and how they choose to use thier powers.

not a chance.

LOST.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:18 AM   #27
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
peep da avi god
i know - i know man -

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
not a chance.

LOST.
i never seen lost - is it that good ?

if its better than heroes, i gosta see it
Old 04-19-2009, 05:11 AM   #28
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

lost is good,

but i am following Heroes more religiously. Go Sylar!

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:41 AM   #29
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
i know - i know man -

i never seen lost - is it that good ?

if its better than heroes, i gosta see it

if your into heroes i would think you could easily get into lost sun. obviously you need to start from the beginning, its not a show you could, or would want to, start in the middle some place.

stuff is real interesting, has a lot of good v. evil tones, savior/messiah undertones. deals with time travel and paradoxes of time; not in a corny way; this stuff is done very well.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:39 PM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
Go Sylar!

huh ?

you buggin lol