news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #76
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up up and away ...and shit
Old 08-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #77
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Look fuckers, Monday is only hours away and I have to know, among the ones who caught the last episode, how many of you think Rebel actually may have finally brought out the human side of Sylar?

When he was like, "You could save us all." Yo, the look that came over Sylar's face, I have NEVER seen. It was almost as if he wanted to cry because someone actually believed in him being something other than a monster.

Speak on it.
Elle and Angela fucked his mind up and made him soft for a few though

had to revisit this shit - so much wisdom in it
Old 08-26-2012, 07:34 PM   #78
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRONZ View Post
i like the whole idea behind humans that got super powers and they be saving the world..
BUT i think, that if anyone should ever get such powers, they would be used for evil purposes.. just look what people with power are doin!..
its not in the nature of man to help others, but good hearted people will always be around'.

this could be one of the reasons we are being slowed down

people abuse power and abuse each other -

blocked from being immortals because of our foolishness

a detachment occurred

22And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:30 PM   #79
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

samuel is bad ass

how he did that precint

son is like magneto
Old 09-12-2012, 05:41 AM   #80
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Alphas > heroes

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:13 AM   #81
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Heroes was a great show, too many plot holes and loose ended stories really hurt it though and was it's downfall in the end. The voice over narratives were always interesting.

Never watched Alphas past the pilot...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:21 AM   #82
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heroes was pretty dope, but i feel alphas has abetetr vibe/story.. has much better characters too,. everything is explained alot better than in heroes..

it took me about 4 episodes of alphas to get into it,.

watch a few bro, im sure you would enjoy it this season is kicking all sorts of ass

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #83
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is the other heroes thread in here about this same show, or something different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:21 PM   #84
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

^^ lol i was tempted to click that thread earlier.. maybe i will tomorrow

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-15-2012, 11:52 AM   #85
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
Alphas > heroes

started watching this and at first i was like GTFOH - it seemed corny, and too polished - but after the 4th episode it began to get iLL - i didn't even know what was up with gary until the 4th ep - most of it is predictable though -

i know an Alpha in reality too

so far, it's like heroes minus the jewels/wisdom

it seems more for show and entertainment than trying to make an overall point but does make you think about life in a different way if you're already tuned in -

downside - like heroes, it has a white supremecy tone that messes everything up - if you can look passed it, it can be enjoyable
Old 09-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #86
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Is the other heroes thread in here about this same show, or something different?

i'm gonna merge the other thread with this one now

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 09-15-2012 at 11:57 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #87
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
What can they do?

- KP -
Old 09-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #88
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Is it this person?

- KP -
Old 09-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #89
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
started watching this and at first i was like GTFOH - it seemed corny, and too polished - but after the 4th episode it began to get iLL - i didn't even know what was up with gary until the 4th ep - most of it is predictable though -

so far, it's like heroes minus the jewels/wisdom

it seems more for show and entertainment than trying to make an overall point but does make you think about life in a different way if you're already tuned in -

downside - like heroes, it has a white supremecy tone that messes everything up - if you can look passed it, it can be enjoyable

i had the same feelings after the 1st 5 episodes or so... but it does switch up,. the entertainment stays there, but jewels are dropped... it is a bit of a slow burner thom, gary is sick. in the latest episode.. he discovers pulsars / plants/ rocks etc all have electro magnetic waves.. hehe gary is the dopest character in there.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #90
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
What can they do?

lol - he can cut 501 plates of pancakes in under 5 minutes .....with his chin