news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 12-08-2007, 11:39 AM   #31
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

...ok man...votes.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:27 AM   #32
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just read all the verses and I really couldn't come up with a winner, so I'll have to forgo voting. I was hoping I'd read one of the verses and be like "damn, that was a heavy assault", but unfortunately none of them had that effect on me. All pretty good verses, but I didn't think any of them were really a very heavy attack on the opponent. If I stumble upon this thread in a few weeks or something and it's still not decided, I'll try to read it again and see if I can pick a winner.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:06 PM   #33
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Well, now I remembered why I retired...

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 08:15 PM   #34
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this, and mattlocka types.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:11 AM   #35
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Punches = Tek
Wordplay = Dusk
Flow = Tek

Gotta give this one up to Tek, he came prepared in Rd 2. WOuld've been a lot easier to judge with a round 3 though. Good shit to both ya'll boys.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:23 AM   #36
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I'll keep this short - I vote Dusk.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:44 AM   #37
ArcherPriest
black pope

ArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venoms

ima have to go wit dusk on this one... close to call but dusk wuz more interesting to read.. tek had the better flow tho.. nice multies n all dat but dusks punches were better n less predictable

vote dusk
ArcherPriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:18 PM   #38
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

2-1?
Old 12-11-2007, 03:01 AM   #39
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

nice verses, Tek had the better flow, stayed aggressive and started pickin up with the punches in the 2nd verse but thought the cold one-liners was kinda missing (consistently strong but no "OHHHSHIT!".) think Dusk got it with the wordplay and creativity, the flow of the verses dropped off in spots but the strength of the punches was there to pull through, both yall was bringin it though, good to see up in this piece

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 08:12 PM   #40
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

so...? your vote? eloels.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:46 PM   #41
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

damn uh ima actually breakdown my vote since other ppl cant seem 2 do that

multi's- (obviously)tek
punches-dusk
flow-tek
originality-dusk
wordplay-dusk

good fuckin battle, dusk got it for the complexity of his verses tho
good shit yall could some of yall PLEAASSEE vot for the tag battle i got goin on???
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 08:50 PM   #42
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

thanks bro...3-1..i think...idk if erics is a vote for me or not...eloels.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:06 PM   #43
C-flowez
Ewest Battlekiller

C-flowez grasshopper

thats was hot still dusk came hard
C-flowez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 06:27 PM   #44
bloodyhookz
BOSS STATUS!

bloodyhookz grasshopper

yes C my dude haha dun know homie!!1 EgWest all day
bloodyhookz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 06:30 PM   #45
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

vote man