news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 12-13-2007, 08:49 PM   #46
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
nice verses, Tek had the better flow, stayed aggressive and started pickin up with the punches in the 2nd verse but thought the cold one-liners was kinda missing (consistently strong but no "OHHHSHIT!".) think Dusk got it with the wordplay and creativity, the flow of the verses dropped off in spots but the strength of the punches was there to pull through, both yall was bringin it though, good to see up in this piece
its a vote for you Dusk, damn man
I want yall to know why I'm sayin what I'm sayin, just cut all the superflous shit out &its in there

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:12 PM   #47
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i figured, well ok.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 05:51 PM   #48
JackOfHearts
JackOfHeartz

JackOfHearts crouching tiger

flow: tek
punches: tek
personals: tie
multis: tie
vocab: tek
enjoyment: erm...tie

vote: tek....despite the fact on some lines he seemed to rhyme randomly.

ChatNoir.
JackOfHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 07:16 PM   #49
bloodyhookz
BOSS STATUS!

bloodyhookz grasshopper

wordplay-tek
vocab-dusk
punches-dusk
creativity-tek
multies-dusk

my vote =Dusk, good battle though
bloodyhookz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 10:26 AM   #50
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ite tek, good battle, (especially for our comebacks..eloels) hope to see you (and not these new coming lame fag bags) on the field again...

CLOSE THREAD.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:16 AM   #51
MCSorrow

MCSorrow grasshopper

I know you want more posts from cats before they vote but I go with tek I felt his verse had a nice flow to it and made me smile near the end with that line (your girl screaming, "Don't Cum Yet!")
MCSorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:04 PM   #52
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

good shit bro, but the battle is over...peace.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:00 PM   #53
NASTY NAK
A-DEBT

NASTY NAK shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS View Post
Dusk vs. Tek

Man......

That shit was weak from both parties. I'm disappointed in you both. Fuck.........I vote you guys start over and don't act like pansy asses about it.

And

Don't whine around about my comment. You can both read it for yourselves and then tell one of your friends to take you in the backyard and kick you the nuts for coming so weak.

I'm just really disappointed in you both..........
hahaha wata cunt