news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-07-2007, 04:58 PM   #1
lozela

lozela grasshopper
Default Meth speaks on the situation

from VH-1

Less than a week away from the U.S. release of Wu-tang Clan's newest release, and tensions between group members and producer RZA seem to be abnormally high. Ghostface and Raekwon have both accused the founder and leader of the group of deviating from the traditional sound of the collective, while refusing to be swayed by their input into the musical direction of 8 Diagrams. Ghost has been particularly vocal about his displeasure with "The Abbot", especially when it comes to money matters. But not all in the group share these sentiments. We caught up with group superstar Method Man in NYC, and the lovable jokester of the group sees things differently.

"Them n*ggas got they opinion, but sh*t's peace between me and RZA, no question. Ghost & Rae don't never like nothing anyway...never," Method Man states with a dismissive tone. "Them dudes be looking at they mom's turkey on Thanksgiving like 'The f*ck is this bullsh*t??' (laughs) 'Man this macaroni is some ol buuulllsh*t! Megan Good's titties is some bullsh*t! Rihanna's forehead, that's some bullsh*t!"

Meth says he's happy with the Clan's latest LP, and as impressed as ever at RZA's production.

"That's music right there man, I don't know what them dudes is listening to. They must have heard it from some clock radio speakers or something, and Rae, that n*gga was probably just mad 'cuz he ain't had his lunch yet at the time. I like what RZA doing right now, the way he's able to go outside the box as well as go to the typical Wu bangers ya'll critical @ss motherf*ckers is used too. I already got some joints from him on my next album, more heat. In fact we was just in the studio a few days ago, and Nas came through. He hopped on a beat and we did the hook and everything that night. He talking about he wanna put it on his Jiggaboo album (a joke reference to Nas' upcoming album, The N Word), but I think I'ma hold on to that one. We might hook up again for another song. I was actually supposed to be on It Was Written back in the day, but it just never happened."
Old 12-07-2007, 05:01 PM   #2
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol @ the Ghost & Rae comments.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:02 PM   #3
Nokturnal Mortum

Nokturnal Mortum grasshopper

"Ghost & Rae don't never like nothing anyway...never," - Meth

Ha. I find Meth to be a real smart individual like GZA in this situation.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:13 PM   #4
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rae, that n*gga was probably just mad 'cuz he ain't had his lunch yet at the time........
... funny
Old 12-07-2007, 05:14 PM   #5
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta

Meth is a funny dude, and he's right as well
Old 12-07-2007, 05:19 PM   #6
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Smells like bullshit! Post a link or something. I don't see anything about this at tha VH1 site. Hmmmm?
Old 12-07-2007, 05:22 PM   #7
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta

Actually yeah

Link?
Old 12-07-2007, 05:23 PM   #8
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mef is that dude, heads will learn 8 D is the truth.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 12-07-2007, 05:25 PM   #9
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

if this is real this is funny as shit. lots of great quotes, and that bit about Nas is exciting! cant wait to hear that track. and how about meth originally supposed to have been on IWW! wow. i would've loved to have heard nas and meth together on a track back in '96. o well, too late for that...

Old 12-07-2007, 05:26 PM   #10
Nokturnal Mortum

Nokturnal Mortum grasshopper

If this is fake, you should be banned for leading us on.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:27 PM   #11
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set

source

but damn, hahah, that turkey line, lol, megan goods titties is on some bulshit, hahahaha, killer
Old 12-07-2007, 05:29 PM   #12
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NAS & RZA AGAIN?????

YES

Mef funny and yet says things like a true adult....
Old 12-07-2007, 05:29 PM   #13
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

this thread is worthless without a link
Old 12-07-2007, 05:32 PM   #14
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokturnal Mortum View Post
If this is fake, you should be banned for leading us on.
hahaha that would be genius of he made that all up...that sounds like Mef....doesnt it say the source is VH1?

Old 12-07-2007, 05:33 PM   #15
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

yeah i just went to VH1 and didnt see this anywhere. where is this from?