news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-07-2007, 08:26 PM   #31
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

Quote:
Originally Posted by lozela View Post
from VH-1

Less than a week away from the U.S. release of Wu-tang Clan's newest release, and tensions between group members and producer RZA seem to be abnormally high. Ghostface and Raekwon have both accused the founder and leader of the group of deviating from the traditional sound of the collective, while refusing to be swayed by their input into the musical direction of 8 Diagrams. Ghost has been particularly vocal about his displeasure with "The Abbot", especially when it comes to money matters. But not all in the group share these sentiments. We caught up with group superstar Method Man in NYC, and the lovable jokester of the group sees things differently.

"Them n*ggas got they opinion, but sh*t's peace between me and RZA, no question. Ghost & Rae don't never like nothing anyway...never," Method Man states with a dismissive tone. "Them dudes be looking at they mom's turkey on Thanksgiving like 'The f*ck is this bullsh*t??' (laughs) 'Man this macaroni is some ol buuulllsh*t! Megan Good's titties is some bullsh*t! Rihanna's forehead, that's some bullsh*t!"

Meth says he's happy with the Clan's latest LP, and as impressed as ever at RZA's production.

"That's music right there man, I don't know what them dudes is listening to. They must have heard it from some clock radio speakers or something, and Rae, that n*gga was probably just mad 'cuz he ain't had his lunch yet at the time. I like what RZA doing right now, the way he's able to go outside the box as well as go to the typical Wu bangers ya'll critical @ss motherf*ckers is used too. I already got some joints from him on my next album, more heat. In fact we was just in the studio a few days ago, and Nas came through. He hopped on a beat and we did the hook and everything that night. He talking about he wanna put it on his Jiggaboo album (a joke reference to Nas' upcoming album, The N Word), but I think I'ma hold on to that one. We might hook up again for another song. I was actually supposed to be on It Was Written back in the day, but it just never happened."

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

Old 12-07-2007, 08:32 PM   #32
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont get it.....no fucking way someone made that up and wrote that

Old 12-07-2007, 10:54 PM   #33
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Where's the source?
Old 12-07-2007, 11:03 PM   #34
junius
ADEPT

junius Village Idiot

If that ** is ** a fake, a real writer faked it, & a real journalist, or someone who has done journalism... The quotes sound real but the timeline might not check out-- could Meth really be in the studio recently? & if he's implying it's RZA, hasn't he been overseas? hmmmmm... very funny regardless.

Last edited by junius; 12-07-2007 at 11:06 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:20 PM   #35
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Thank You Meth!!

I hope this is real.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

Last edited by num2son; 12-07-2007 at 11:22 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:31 PM   #36
Spectrum7glr
Veteran Member

Spectrum7glr shaolin monk

haha looks fake but that was really funny
I really saw Raekwon saying 'The f*ck is this bullsh*t?? in front of his mom
Old 12-07-2007, 11:57 PM   #37
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

*opens door, looks in, no link?, shuts door*
Old 12-08-2007, 02:57 AM   #38
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

I'm calling it a fake until proven otherwise
Old 12-08-2007, 03:44 AM   #39
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

best fake news ever maybe
Old 12-08-2007, 04:14 AM   #40
MANISH
Veteran Member

MANISH shaolin monk

Fake
Old 12-08-2007, 04:58 AM   #41
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

Old 12-08-2007, 05:19 AM   #42
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

LOL, meth is a funny dude
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
Old 12-08-2007, 05:23 AM   #43
miha

really amusing article
lol at that rae and ghost part

Old 12-08-2007, 06:55 AM   #44
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
Lmfao!
Old 12-08-2007, 07:43 AM   #45
girtmcdirt
just PURE DIRT

girtmcdirt grasshopper

it is probably a fake since I've looked for it on every vh1 source and I didnt found shit. They don't even seem to care the whole 8diagrams shit, moreover they don't seem to know about ghost/rza beef. Theres no way anyone could post that interview with meth on vh1 wihout earlier informing whats its all about.

Untill proven true I'll keep a distance to these statements. Although it looks kinda mef