news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 04:25 PM   #16
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create
Default Re: Is Windwalker and Wuforever racist?

So Did I

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:29 PM   #17
Ghost_Deini_
Banned!!!11

Ghost_Deini_ crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
the fuck is this shit?!?!?

man i just lost respect for wuforever the fuck
i doubt that was even made by them..

the image is hosted on picsplace... why would they do that when all their pics are hosted on their own site.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:32 PM   #18
RhymzaRua
Dolla dolla bill yaaaall!

RhymzaRua grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to RhymzaRua

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuStar
Wait, he's not trying to be racist??? You can't make an image like that and not be trying to be racist! They're intentionally black-faced, intentionally acting like monkeys, and intentionally using the watermeleon stereotype! I'm 100% shocked at these people trying to defend such a asshole.

Speaking of "assholes", Arsehole how can you defend him when your sig ad for the site ALSO HAS A WATERMELON IN IT??? You must be truly stupid to be non-racist yet promoting racism without even knowing it.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:33 PM   #19
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Deini_

the image is hosted on picsplace... why would they do that when all their pics are hosted on their own site.
it's a real pic, windwalker had a argument on chambermusik with g clef and them over it and he got banned

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Old 08-06-2005, 04:34 PM   #20
RhymzaRua
Dolla dolla bill yaaaall!

RhymzaRua grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to RhymzaRua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Deini_

If that was the case, why would that other site host the version of the pic edited with the site's name and info on it? No, it was made by them.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:37 PM   #21
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Smmfh.......its Amazing How Some Wu-fanz Can Even Have A Shred Of Racism In Em, Dats A Fucked Pic Right There, Nuff Said
Old 08-06-2005, 04:38 PM   #22
Ghost_Deini_
Banned!!!11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymzaRua
If that was the case, why would that other site host the version of the pic edited with the site's name and info on it? No, it was made by them.
well... it actually wouldnt be too hard to do... anyone could have made that trying to give wuforever a bad name.

however judging from what sun said... i guess it was made by them.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:40 PM   #23
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

yeah because he had posted pics from the concert he went too and had that pic as his sig and he tried to deny it was racist but he said he would change it since people were offended but it was too late, he got banned

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Old 08-06-2005, 04:43 PM   #24
Ghost_Deini_
Banned!!!11

damn....
Old 08-06-2005, 04:45 PM   #25
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

u fucking 85's are really retarded promoting racisim while not beeing awared

fucking IGNORANT POEPLE

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:52 PM   #26
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

this should be in general chat
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 08-06-2005, 05:07 PM   #27
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i know about the blackface and big pink lips joke that was in the old cartoons. i cant say windwalker is racist. did he know the history of this joke cuz i didnt know about this until you guys brough it up? those kids look like they are just two kids with face paint eating a watermelon. where did this picture come from? what it a racist website that has other racist pics?

if he didnt know the history behind this i cant call him racist. maybe he thought it was a funny lookin pic that had nothing to do with nothing....maybe he is a racist and then he can burn in hell, i just need more proof of what he knew when posting this pic.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 08-06-2005, 05:09 PM   #28
ufa
Veteran Member

ufa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to ufa

i dont know history
somebody tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
S-Corp Veteran

Old 08-06-2005, 05:12 PM   #29
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufa
i dont know history
somebody tell
and i dont think windwalker knew either. before you guys detroy this guys reputation you'd better have proof he knew what he was doing.
Old 08-06-2005, 05:13 PM   #30
ufa
Veteran Member

ufa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to ufa

so wade if u know it
share the knowkedge that u got

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
S-Corp Veteran

Closed Thread