news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: So who is the best Wu-Tang rapper?
Raekwon 19 4.82%
Ghostface 81 20.56%
GZA 82 20.81%
U-God 16 4.06%
Method Man 62 15.74%
Masta Killa 16 4.06%
Inspectah Deck 32 8.12%
RZA 63 15.99%
Ol' Dirty Bastard 23 5.84%
Voters: 394. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2008, 06:37 AM   #181
Dwyck
marXmen - DJ Elite

Dwyck crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Dwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
I can't believe RZA is topping this poll.
Because..?
Dwyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:41 AM   #182
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Because I've always thought of him as a good rapper, but not a great one. He can be great sometimes, but equally can be awful sometimes.

Hell, he doesn't even rate himself as a great rapper.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:04 AM   #183
Dwyck
marXmen - DJ Elite

Dwyck crouching tiger

Most Of The Truly Great Don't... And Maybe It Won't Last... But As Of This Moment He Seems To Be...

I'm Glad He's At Least Considered If It Doesn't Last... IMO He Deserves That Type Of Recognition... One Of The Greatest Minds In Music... Imagine The Member You Picked With No Wu-Tang Beginning Or Influence... And You Can't Actually Take The Wu-Tang Part Away... But We Have Heard Most Of Them Outside Of Rza's Connection... And Their Quality Has Dropped... Some More Then Others... But Rza Has Stayed Consistent And Made It A Point To Come At Us Pretty Versatile... While The Others Kept Giving The Same Type Of Product Over And Over... Ghost And Meth Are The 2 Biggest Hitters... And We See What Happened With The Solos... Not That They Sucked... But There Was A Huge Difference...

And I Understand We All Have Our Own Taste... But I Just Feel The Bobby Digital & Rza Albums Were Better Then Other Members Attempts At Solos... That Is Outside Of The Early One's Where Rza Was More Involved...
Old 04-02-2008, 08:06 AM   #184
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Yeah but I'm not talking about beats or influence or anything like that, just about what they're like as a rapper. You take away great beats from RZA and flops as bad as Meth has in the past.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #185
Osi
respect

Osi shaolin monk

Purely by MCing talent, this has got to be Method Man.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:28 PM   #186
Monkdude
ADEPT

Monkdude drunken mastaMonkdude drunken masta

RZA at the top is a joke, seriously. Deck, Meth, GZA, Rae and GFK are all acceptable answers. RZA, MK and Uey arent on the others level
Monkdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:21 PM   #187
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

despite all tastes and favorites, noone can deny the fact that GZA is the strongest MC in the clan. every general would confirm it...
Old 04-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #188
assmoney

assmoney grasshopper

wtf... everyone in the clan brings something, and is a talented mc, but ghost, gza, meth, raekwon, deck... the rest dont compare.

I'd say based purely on who's the best MC, that's what the question is asking:
1. GZA
2. Meth
3. Ghost
4. Deck
5. Rae
assmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:44 AM   #189
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cool, it's good to see ya'll discussing the dynamics of the wu rappers. assmoney hits the nail on the head when he stated that everyone brings something to the clan. when it comes down to individuality then Meth has got to get the acolade for the most impressive rapper and just an all and out sublime MC. Red & Meth's meant to be playing a gig here in glasgow on april 17th so i look forward to seeing that shiz...

so meth and RZA are tying again on 40 a piece as of 03/04/08

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:52 AM   #190
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

how the fuck has RZA won this poll?
must be some serious dickriding going on in this place.
RZA is 6th best rapper in the Wu, at best.
I think he'd be first to admit that as well.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:15 AM   #191
SMH
SHAOLIN STUDENT

SMH crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
What you smokin SMH? you said all that shit, and then completely missed the target by saying RZA wins the best artist..the question is 'WHOS THE BEST RAPPER' so by what you said...you think method man is the best rapper..damn crack heads

yea but it was called who is your favorite wu-tang member so I said as an artist rza is my favorite member. Then it changed to "Who do you thin is the best Wu-Tang Rapper"
SMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:06 AM   #192
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMH View Post
yea but it was called who is your favorite wu-tang member so I said as an artist rza is my favorite member. Then it changed to "Who do you thin is the best Wu-Tang Rapper"
well the thread was titled 'who is your favorite wu-tang member' but the poll question above has always been 'So who is the best Wu-Tang rapper?' then i got a mod the change the thread title to match the poll questions..but anyway, i couldnt care what you THOUGHT the question was...so thanks for the vote and cha cha

Old 04-03-2008, 09:16 AM   #193
Dwyck
marXmen - DJ Elite

Dwyck crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimewave View Post
how the fuck has RZA won this poll?
must be some serious dickriding going on in this place.
RZA is 6th best rapper in the Wu, at best.
I think he'd be first to admit that as well.
Remember That's Your Opinion And The Poll Says Otherwise... Just Like It's My Opinion That People Who Use The "Rza Dick Rider" Phrase Should Be Drug Into The Street... Then Kicked Into A Coma By A Group Of Bull Dykes Wearing Kleets... But Does That Mean I'm Right Too..?
Old 04-03-2008, 07:21 PM   #194
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwyck View Post
Remember That's Your Opinion And The Poll Says Otherwise... Just Like It's My Opinion That People Who Use The "Rza Dick Rider" Phrase Should Be Drug Into The Street... Then Kicked Into A Coma By A Group Of Bull Dykes Wearing Kleets... But Does That Mean I'm Right Too..?
no, it means you're a dick.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:46 AM   #195
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

hahahaha