news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: So who is the best Wu-Tang rapper?
Raekwon 19 4.82%
Ghostface 81 20.56%
GZA 82 20.81%
U-God 16 4.06%
Method Man 62 15.74%
Masta Killa 16 4.06%
Inspectah Deck 32 8.12%
RZA 63 15.99%
Ol' Dirty Bastard 23 5.84%
Voters: 394. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2008, 08:43 PM   #211
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Redman

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:25 PM   #212
Deen

Deen shaolin monk

These early rhymes made by the one and only,
I'm Ason there's nothin phony about me!

Ol' Dirty, the best that ever done it!!!
Deen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 08:53 AM   #213
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

@ Spinx

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:53 AM   #214
VZA

People wanna be alternative, and don't wanna vote meth, because it's obvious he's best, people seem to think they have to vote the less mainstream members. Meth is obviously best. RZA is a good lyricist, but he can be clumsy as fuck. GZA is ok, just a bit boring, and doesn't do much to keep you listening, although his lyrics are very good. U-God is more of a novelty for me, as RZA says, he's the bass of wu tang, isn't really any good on his own. INS for me is very interesting, and his pronounciation and delivery is very good, just his lyrics aren't always amazing. Raekwon bores me, although his lyrics are very good. Ghostface's lyrics are slightly too cryptic, but his delivery is good, and he has character. Masta is just average really, not much good or bad about his rapping. ODB is good, but as I said about U-God, he's just a novelty rapper, he could never become globally succesful, and hailed as one of the best rappers around.

Still, the worst wu rappers are better than the best solo artists by far. You have to compare them to eachother to find any real criticism, because they seem to me to be 9 of the best rappers around.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:06 AM   #215
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SOMEONE FUCKING VOTE FOR RAE DANGNAMMIT

Old 05-13-2008, 08:37 AM   #216
masamune_massacre
Wu-Head

masamune_massacre grasshopper

I'm going to say in order Ghostface, Raekwon, Meth, GZA, Ins Deck, RZA, Masta Killa, U-God, ODB

I agree with VZA about the meth thing to some degree. Meth has that overall combination that is appealing and compliments each and every track he spits a verse on, you can't say meth isn't at least in your top 4. BUT, Ghost and Rae to me are the epitomy of storytelling combined with sick delivery. Ins Deck is deffo the most underrated MC, that guy is probably the most reliable clansman in respects to always delivering an acceptable verse, he's never really had a terrible make you wanna cringe verse. A perfect example of this is U-God. Listen to "Black Jesus" or "Knuckleheadz" and you can't deny how he murders those beats, yet a decade later the guy is rhyming like it's well....a nursery rhyme. Masta Killa has got appeal, because he's kind of slow and melodic in his rhymes and believe it or not, I think being able to rap at quite a slow pace with style is hard. GZA, the guys style is bone chilling on certain tracks. As for RZA, I like the guys clumsy style, it adds a touch of unpredictability to a track. ODB is ODB. Mad,authentic, one in a million style and charisma, but lacks the shear volume of bangas for me.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:32 AM   #217
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

cheers guys for the input

Old 05-22-2008, 06:49 AM   #218
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

anyone else wanna vote for who they thinks the most rawest rapper in wu-tang...lets hope your a Raekwon listener

Old 06-28-2008, 07:16 AM   #219
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

meth & rza both on 47 votes..thats the first time i've seen rza drop in the listeners rankings....maybe his new album is'nt for everyones taste?

Old 06-28-2008, 07:53 AM   #220
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Damn, I haven't known there is this thread till now, and I wanted to open it too.............!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic thread......!!!

Well, I go for RZA...................

Lyrically, I would go for GZA.... I just like his deadly sword technique!!!! He has that sleepy voice and it sounds soooo dope on almost every track.... He is always complex rhymes, and with that voice, it sounds sick!!!

Most unique is of course Dirt Dog... I will not say anything bout him except, there is not father to that nigga'z style....!!! That should be enough!!!

Those were my second and third choice!!!

But RZA is not just rapper..... He is great producer too!!! He brings energy on stage!!! His rhymes r filled with da knowledge, they r perfectly formed, his beats r sooo sick, he is de facto leader of wu, so I had to go for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wu-Tang 4ever..............................

Peace........................
-suuuuuuuuu///
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:02 AM   #221
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I voted for INS the Rebel a couple weeks/months back. And I'm sticking to that choice, although GZA is my second favorite MC. But as a Clansman, and as a member, I'm going for Deck.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 09:33 AM   #222
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
SOMEONE FUCKING VOTE FOR RAE DANGNAMMIT

He fucked up.

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:01 AM   #223
ZUPPO
The Legacy starts now

ZUPPO Village Idiot

Looks like I am part of the 5 percenters. I picked the 9th member of the bunch. I like every piece of work Masta Killa puts out. Plus mad love to Ol' DB. No father to his style. Peace.

No where to run to, no where to hide. Its the kid from the other side. "ZUPPO" World Wide!
ZUPPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 02:01 PM   #224
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

bahnah nah nah! U-Godzilla all the way for me like I voted for before. I gave my other members in order on my first post in here.
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #225
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

why the fuck is rza leading?

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote