news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: So who is the best Wu-Tang rapper?
Raekwon 19 4.82%
Ghostface 81 20.56%
GZA 82 20.81%
U-God 16 4.06%
Method Man 62 15.74%
Masta Killa 16 4.06%
Inspectah Deck 32 8.12%
RZA 63 15.99%
Ol' Dirty Bastard 23 5.84%
Voters: 394. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2007, 05:22 AM   #16
Bucellito 136
Original Nastukao

Bucellito 136 shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Bucellito 136

i love them all and the choice is very difficult but i chose gza for liquid swords and his other joints
i think u-god is underrated
ins has the best from my point of view and rza's production are ill
mef is simply incredible
really difficult choice
Old 12-15-2007, 03:02 PM   #17
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Bob Digi
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 04:12 PM   #18
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My favorite Wu-Tang member is RZA, but best rapper is GZA.

RZA wins because of his musical madness.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:19 PM   #19
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Ghostface brings the type of energy and attitude I just connect with. Espcially back in the day on 36 chambers, OB4CL, Ironman...

Hes managed to stay the sharpest out of the clan since also.

Last edited by JerseyIronman; 12-16-2007 at 10:28 PM.
JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:33 AM   #20
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i see yer points guys...ive also noticed that as of 17/12/07...no one has voted for U-God and Masta Killah....i thought they'd get some votes

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:20 PM   #21
assmoney

assmoney grasshopper

Gza
assmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:20 PM   #22
SMH
SHAOLIN STUDENT

SMH crouching tiger

Rzarectahhh!!
SMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 06:40 PM   #23
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

no words for masta???

hes quiet etc, but when he rymes deep he flows wonders.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 05:41 AM   #24
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

although i picked raekwon, everytime i listen to meth's verse on diesel i think that no-one can rap better than him but we all go through phases of liking each individual rapper but i think from this thread that meth has the most universal appeal.

Old 01-03-2008, 03:06 PM   #25
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

1. U-God
2. Inspectah Deck
3. Method Man
4. GZA
5. Ghostface Killah
6. Raekwon
7. ODB
8. Cappadonna
9. Masta Killa
10. RZA

Last edited by JRoll; 01-18-2008 at 09:01 PM.
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:00 AM   #26
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

cool...eventually all the members get at least a vote with meth still having the best appeal

Old 01-15-2008, 10:02 AM   #27
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

bump

Old 01-15-2008, 10:23 AM   #28
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Raekwon.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 06:54 AM   #29
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

GZA all day.

Why is this in the scriptures section?

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:46 AM   #30
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

eh.....dont really know.i just thought id post the poll in here since it related to the writing talents of the wu members.