news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: So who is the best Wu-Tang rapper?
Raekwon 19 4.82%
Ghostface 81 20.56%
GZA 82 20.81%
U-God 16 4.06%
Method Man 62 15.74%
Masta Killa 16 4.06%
Inspectah Deck 32 8.12%
RZA 63 15.99%
Ol' Dirty Bastard 23 5.84%
Voters: 394. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2008, 06:23 AM   #46
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When it comes to the clan albums I always like to hear Rebel INS the most, think he can outshine anyone. his voice can't carry an entire album though.
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:25 AM   #47
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

I think the Rzarectah is my favorite for now (sorry gza), but to be fair i voted for gza (sorry rza). I'm still laughing at the 1 Uey vote, Ha! Not mad at the others for voting differently.

The Rzarectah but the Gza comes Correctah!
King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:28 AM   #48
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Method Man, its no comparison anymore
Old 01-25-2008, 02:41 PM   #49
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The RZA...

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:20 AM   #50
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation

uey's got two votes...the gangsters must be voting now. moving the thread is no probs dusk, at least ya didnt delete it,lol.

so as of 28/01/08..the poll stands at -

Raekwon - 2 votes @ 2.99%
Ghostface - 10 votes @ 14.93%
GZA - 9 votes @ 13.43%
U-God - 2 votes @2.99%
Method Man - 16 votes @ 23.88%
Masta Killa - 3 votes @ 4.48%
Inspectah Deck - 3 votes @ 4.48%
RZA - 16 votes @ 23.88%
Ol' Dirty Bastard - 6 votes @ 8.96%

So RZA and Meth are tying on 16 votes..i didnt expect the poll to go this way so i wonder how the popularity will change over time.

Last edited by KERZO; 01-28-2008 at 07:25 AM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:36 AM   #51
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rae lost.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:33 AM   #52
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

wheres Cappadonna? Hes a member
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:43 AM   #53
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just based the poll on the original 9 members of the wu because if i added wu-associates then the poll would have to many people to vote on...

i just wanted to know who out of the original members, still has a good appeal in todays music industry....

Old 01-28-2008, 09:01 AM   #54
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Then if your gonna get technical, there is no original 9 since MK became the 9th after 36 and auditioned for the part. Cap aint no Wu Associate anymore

Q: Is Cappadonna now an official member of The Clan?

A: Yes, Cappadonna is now an integral part of The Clan. He’s with us for many years now, but he has missed the beginning of The Clan because he was in jail. So he never signed a contract that would have made him an official member of The Clan. So back when I was still running Razor Sharp Records, I gave him a contract to give him a home. However, he never saw Wu-Tang Clan royalties. Now he’s an official member, even in legal terms. But for our fans he was part of the clan for the longest time anyway.

R: Not really any mc`s, Streetlife is the only other mc on there that`s not signed on as a legal member and for the fans that ever wondered if Cappadonna is an official member, he is now officially and legally signed on as a member of Wu Tang we sorted that out this year, George Clinton’s on there, most people think he`s from the west coast but he`s from the East Coast his house is actually only a few miles from my house and George Clinton and ODB were really tight, they spent a lot of personal time together and cos ODB`s spirit is not here physically on this record you remember on Iron Flag when I had Flava Flav who`s just as wild, but to me George Clinton gave me some of that ODB flavour that you wouldn’t be able to get.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:24 AM   #55
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

okay dokey..well this poll is based on those 9 members..thanks for the long post

Old 02-04-2008, 04:12 AM   #56
T4R1K
Veteran Member

T4R1K shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to T4R1K

[RZA]
My beats travel like a vortex, through your spine
to the top of your cerebral cortex
Make you feel like you bust a nut from raw sex.

RZA fo sho...
Old 02-04-2008, 05:16 AM   #57
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Triumph is a great track..all the members kill that beat,lol

Old 02-04-2008, 05:19 AM   #58
Slide
underground

Slide crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Slide

Ol' Dirty Bastard
Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:38 AM   #59
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

I like all the members but my favorites are GZA, RZA and GFK
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:20 AM   #60
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

WOW!. Rza is now leading by 4 votes and is on 21 with meth on 17...I guess rza's popular media image is starting to sway the vote