news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: So who is the best Wu-Tang rapper?
Raekwon 19 4.82%
Ghostface 81 20.56%
GZA 82 20.81%
U-God 16 4.06%
Method Man 62 15.74%
Masta Killa 16 4.06%
Inspectah Deck 32 8.12%
RZA 63 15.99%
Ol' Dirty Bastard 23 5.84%
Voters: 394. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2008, 05:25 AM   #76
Cs103z

Cs103z grasshopper

RZA and Method Man.
Cs103z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:29 AM   #77
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shit, RZA is now 1 ahead of meth on 25....

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #78
osiris3000
CHICKEN HEAD

osiris3000 shaolin monk

Fuck that I seen ODB live solo! I'll neva 4get that shit! I neva listened to none of them niggas solo albums more than Dirty's. Me and my dogs used 2 smoke lace and listen to that shit evryday skipping sweet sugar pie sumtimes! ODB is the best he singlehandedly raised them up on 36 and brought them niggas down when he started fuckin up and getting locked up! My favorite rapper of All Time! U got 2 b a certain type of nigga to appreciate asun unique! After that I would go Rza then Meth then Ghost. Deck is my least favorite. I love all them niggas tho but deck is the most boring.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:20 PM   #79
supe/tetsuo

supe/tetsuo grasshopper

inspectah deck
supe/tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 04:38 AM   #80
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rae's still on four votes...cant a nigga get a piece of admiration on here

Old 02-21-2008, 05:49 AM   #81
Cs103z

Cs103z grasshopper

Im surprised this poll is actually some what accurate. LOL @ Rae with 4 votes, im sure that number would be higher if it was like 97 or some shit.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:12 AM   #82
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

yeah i know....everyone has their own opinions on whos the best rapper in wu-tang but i know U-God and Rae are well two of the best and they have the least votes

Old 02-21-2008, 08:37 AM   #83
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So who is the best Wu-Tang rapper?
=

Who's Your Favourite Wu-Tang Member?

???????????

p.s.: GZA and GZA
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:52 AM   #84
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Right now in these day and age:
Uey the God

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:04 AM   #85
METHODKillah36

METHODKillah36 crouching tiger

Wow, I can't believe RZA is beating Mef..
METHODKillah36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:20 AM   #86
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

well the questions are the same..its not like your gonna think meth is your fav wu member but think he's a shit rapper...why would you think that?

Old 02-22-2008, 04:44 AM   #87
Cs103z

Cs103z grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by METHODKillah36 View Post
Wow, I can't believe RZA is beating Mef..
he made all the best beats on all the classic albums tho.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:26 AM   #88
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Cool

hahahaha Cs103z...so what about mathematics? he was in 'the all in together' crew before wu-tang was concieved with RZA & ODB and he created the wu-logo that we all know.

He also produced -
If this was a thread about 'The Best Producer' then all this might be relevant..but it aint, it's regarding who you think is the best RAPPER...so thats why i cant believe RZA is ahead of meth...meth is better than RZA by a longshot.

Old 02-22-2008, 05:27 AM   #89
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

fuck yeah...Rae's got 5 votes...he's slaying it in here...

Old 02-22-2008, 05:28 AM   #90
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

so far, as of 22/02/08..theres been 118 votes cast on here...nice one